Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could use your help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krista

Krista

Could use your help! Empty
PostSubject: Could use your help!   Could use your help! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:25 am

Hi gang! I was just wondering if I might be able to ask for a little bit of help. I entered a contest on Facebook, we had to write a few words about what we did this summer. I wrote a few words about how I fell off of Indy last summer, got hurt, and about how I got over being so scared of riding. Would I be able to ask for your vote? First place receives a $500 gift card to Horseloverz, which would buy both Indy and Belle some badly needed winter blankets. I believe you just need to click on the link and vote! Thank you so much for your help!!

https://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/267994/voteable_entries/57566570?post_id=867105061_452417774799868#_=_
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Could use your help!   Could use your help! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:37 am

Done and congratulations on achieving your goal!!
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Could use your help!   Could use your help! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 am

Thank ya very much!! Could use your help! 368450
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could use your help!   Could use your help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could use your help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: