The barn that I currently bored at has 24hr turnout , a really small outdoor and no indoor we can barely ride in the winter and its really high up so its really windy at my barn . My 16 year old quarter horse mare has arthritis , and I am thinking aout moving her to a barn were they have a indoor , huge outdoor and a extra other arena . But the problem is they turn the horses out at 7am-3pm in the winter and in the summer until 5pm. My concern is that her arthritis might get worse from being in a stall more , but she is on a supplement and would be getting worked regularly . Especially more in the winter months then she is now . My question is if you were me what would you do ? If I did move her do you think her arthritis would get worse ? I am really nervous about making the wrong decision .