Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good and Bad all in one

Go down 
+3
~TC~
Bay-Lee
Caper Cowgirl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Good and Bad all in one Empty
PostSubject: Good and Bad all in one   Good and Bad all in one Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Most of you know I do not like my job....My boss is the Wicket Witch of the West...To put in nicely

She likes to belittle her staff in front of patients in order to make herself look like Queen Bee...

Today, like everyday she gets behind schedule....She had 4 patients on the go and only rooms for 3....I was ultra sounding on patient while she stretched another, that leaving 2 patients in limbo....She feaked out at me infront of these patients asking WHY THESE PATIENTS HAVEN'T HAD THE REST OF THEIR TREATMENT STARTED...I told her I did all I could with the said patients and they were waiting for her for acupuncture...Its is not my scope of practice to do acupuncture...She went onto the curtain beside the one I was working in and told that patient she was sorry about the wait but Joanne should have been in here doing her job instead of hanging out there playing with plastic..(I still do not know what she meant by plastic, I was ultrasounding a patients) She ran around frantic glaring at me and telling the other patient waiting that I was definatley slack today....I just let her go on her rant as she does everyday....

At 3pm she asked me to come to the back room with her she wanted to talk to me...She expressed I wasn't working out therefore she was letting me go....I told her thank you because I was planning on quiting anyways...I told her she was a hateful B**ch to work for and that the labour board would have a blast with her...I don't get a 5 minute break during my 8.5 hour shift and he belittling is unexceptable...(I have to ask to go pee for god's sake)...She handed me my final pay (which made me smile as she paid me for a full day Friday when I only worked 1/2...hahahahaha)...I then grabbed by coat and bag and started to leave...She said "where are you going? We still have patients and your shift isn't over til 4pm"....I asked her what she was gonna do FIRE ME...hahahaha...I continued to leave and she said "Get back here you are paid til 4pm"..I simply said F'You...Peace out...

So I am relieved to be out of that hateful job..Now the panic is on for another job...I hate being unemployed....Anyone have a job for me...hehehe
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad all in one   Good and Bad all in one Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:11 pm

god that must of felt good...., no one deserves to be treated like that, she got what she deserved...
Back to top Go down
~TC~

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad all in one   Good and Bad all in one Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:15 pm

If she paid you by chq....hopefully she doesn't get bent out of shape and put a stop payment on it... :shock:

I bet that felt good though!!
:twisted:
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad all in one   Good and Bad all in one Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Quote :
If she paid you by chq....hopefully she doesn't get bent out of shape and put a stop payment on it...
She would be one sorry lady if she did that.... :evil:

It feels soooo good knowing I don't have to go there tomorrow...YIPPY
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad all in one   Good and Bad all in one Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:30 pm

Life is too short to put up with crap. I can't believe that she really expected you to stay after she "let you go". What kinda trip is she ON?! Something will come your way. Enjoy not having to put up with her anymore. I always think that people who belittle others have some sort of complex themselves and only feel better when they make someone feel worse. Just my thoughts ..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad all in one   Good and Bad all in one Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:04 pm

geesh Jo.. I guess your feeling you should have quit before was correct.. what a loser, your better off.. and thank goodness she didn't intimate you and make you stay.. Who does she think she is.. letting you go and then telling you to stay til 4pm.. who does that!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad all in one   Good and Bad all in one Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:25 pm

Thanks ladies...I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders...Wissy and Purple both know first hand what this job has been like...I have been vented to them this past month...
I only touched on it in this little rant...It started just days into the job....She freaked and belittled me one day, I was gonna quit and she came to apologise the next day...The woman is a nut for sure...As a physiotherapist she is good, I will give the devil her due...But as an employer she ia CRAZY....She has gone through alot of assistants, Now I know why....Infact her 2 night time assistants put their notice in today as well...
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad all in one   Good and Bad all in one Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:22 am

WOW! Glad you got out of there, that sounds horrible. Good luck in the job search.
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad all in one   Good and Bad all in one Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:05 am

Ya you! :cheers: Well Done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad all in one   Good and Bad all in one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good and Bad all in one
Page 1 of 1