Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joan where are u?????

Go down 
+2
Tammy
Wissy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Joan where are u????? Empty
PostSubject: Joan where are u?????   Joan where are u????? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:08 am

Missing Joan this morning!!!! :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Joan where are u?????   Joan where are u????? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:37 am

Me too. Hope her hands haven't gotten the better of her. "Oh Joan ... Joan, ... where are you?" :greatdane.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Joan where are u?????   Joan where are u????? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:42 pm

Well if she doesn't appear by the time I get home tonight.. I'm calling her..
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Joan where are u?????   Joan where are u????? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:18 pm

Joan is ok, no signal on computer today for some reason, she started her 5 days of IV antibiotics today also.

:cowboyani.gif:

This is joan and buck, with joan tied into the saddle and hands tied to reins like i promised her last night, see joan you still go good hahahahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Joan where are u?????   Joan where are u????? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:58 pm

C4B's Thanks for the update - you know how we worry if we don't hear from her!!
Joan, if you're reading, and just not typing 'cause your hands hurt too much - take care!!!! Heal quick! We miss you!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Joan where are u?????   Joan where are u????? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:01 pm

:hug.gif: to my Joan.. I miss you.. even it 's only for a day.. hope your feeling ok..
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Joan where are u?????   Joan where are u????? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:43 pm

seems kinda......quiet.........get better soon Joan!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Joan where are u?????   Joan where are u????? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:53 pm

Thanks for the update CB. For someone I don't really know (yet), life seems very empty without her. I'm glad that she started the IV treatment without waiting. Hopefully it will help her with her pain. Tell her we're all thinking about her - I just can't get that picture of her sticking her head out the window of the trailer out of my mind!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Joan where are u?????   Joan where are u????? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:03 pm

It does seem quiet .. to quiet.. oh Joan.. oh Joan where art there Joan..Joan where are u????? Smiley-music025 oh Joan.. please come home Joan where are u????? Smiley-music025 ... oh Joan.. we miss your funny way.. please come back and stay oh Joan oh Joan.. please don't make us moan.Joan where are u????? Smiley-music025. oh Joan oh Joan.. your in our hearts every day.. please come back to stay oh Joan oh Joan.. we love you Joan.. lalalallalalallalalallall
Joan where are u????? Smiley-music025Joan where are u????? Smiley-music025Joan where are u????? Smiley-music025

here's one
Joan where are u????? Smiley-music028

I married Joan Joan where are u????? Smiley-music025
What a girl, what a whirl, what a life.
Oh I married Joan
What a mind, love is blind what a wife. Joan where are u????? Smiley-music025

Giddy and gay, all day she keeps my heart laughin' Joan where are u????? Smiley-music025
Never know where her brain has flown.

Each to his own
Can't deny that's why I married Joan.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Joan where are u?????   Joan where are u????? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Here's some :hugs2.gif: for Joan. Feel better soon my friend!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Joan where are u?????   Joan where are u????? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:28 am

WISSY......If I didnt know you.........I would be really scared!!!!!!!! hahahahaha............you are Nuts..........but I do LOVE you too.......... :sunface2.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Joan where are u?????   Joan where are u????? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:43 am

hahah.. nope I'm not weird or anything.. I just had a lot of time on my hands last nite.. lol.. I hope your hands start feeling better soon.. and I'm glad your back!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Joan where are u?????   Joan where are u????? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Wissy is there something we should know? Like, did you marry Joan?!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Joan where are u?????   Joan where are u????? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:14 pm

hahaha Tammy you are funny.. I googled a song with Joan's name in it.. that's the only one I could find.. I know it's weird.. but I thought it was funny.. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joan where are u?????   Joan where are u????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joan where are u?????
Page 1 of 1