Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cutting in the hay field

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Cutting in the hay field Empty
PostSubject: Cutting in the hay field   Cutting in the hay field Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:56 am

we havent made our own hay in four summers now, so the field is a little ratty and quite weedy.........today C4B, Rob, Daniel Ed and I are going to attack it with a bush hog.......we did a trial run and got it set up last night.......worked great, got right down and cut all the old grass too..........so today we will set out to cut and HAND RAKE it into rows throw some on the back of the pick up and dump it in the horse field ............we will also be taking down some fence lines and hopefully replace some of the many broken posts we have...........so for all you folks out there playing and having fun with your ponies.................. :P :P :P ,,,,no, just keep us in your prayers...........the bugs are biting like mad.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Cutting in the hay field   Cutting in the hay field Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:13 pm

well that is great news.. you guys sound like you were all working hard.. and while you were doing that.. I was NOT playing ponies today at all.. I'll be away for the next two weekends so I thought it best to stay home and get things done too.. first I stained the back deck and steps this morning , then Greg and I went to Wally Mart and bought a Gazebo with fly screen for the back deck.. 10x12 yay.. can't wait to get that up tomorrow, Then we headed to Canadian Tire and bought new patio furniture .. table and 4 new chairs with cushions.. and a deck box to put the cushions in when it rains.. then.......... I bought a ton of Flowers for the boxes coming up the driveway.. So we got home and put together the table and deck box and Planted the flowers in the boxes... water them.. we cooked fillet minon on our new BBQ we got a couple of weeks ago .. oh yeah.. we bought LOBSTER today too.. so we had that with our steaks and some carrot and bean medley..
OMG.. I'm Tired.. Hittin the couch now..
Tomorrow going to be another busy one.. more flowers to finish the hanging planters and putting the gazebo together.. and hopefully weed and feed the lawn..
THEN I'M FREE .. CANAM NEXT WEEK, BOWIE CLINIC WEEK AFTER.. YIPPEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Cutting in the hay field   Cutting in the hay field Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Well Joan I hope your hands are holding up. That sounds like quite an undertaking. I think we all had busy days today. I dug fence post holes and put up a new fence, a couple gates and fixed other parts. Took me 4 hours and I managed to squeeze 2 loads of laundry in to dry on the line. I had to take some extra strength Advil before I sat down or I may not have gotten up. Feels good to get these things done though. I've still got the front field to fence, hopefully I'll get it done in the next 2 weeks.

I'm going to have a few glasses of wine now and pig out on pizza. I think I burned enough calories today to splurge :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Cutting in the hay field   Cutting in the hay field Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:48 pm

haha Dexy .. I took the extra stength advil too.. I knew if I didn't I wouldn't move again today.. lol
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Cutting in the hay field   Cutting in the hay field Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:55 pm

The Advil wore off but the wine is kicking in Cutting in the hay field 573748

Joan, you alive? Probably pooped right out, still laying in the hay field Cutting in the hay field 338415
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Cutting in the hay field   Cutting in the hay field Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:13 pm

ha.. well Dex my friend at least your not there picking ya nose Cutting in the hay field 45324
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Cutting in the hay field   Cutting in the hay field Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:47 pm

I'm always picking my nose my dear, just not in front of people

Cutting in the hay field 45324 Cutting in the hay field 10735
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Cutting in the hay field   Cutting in the hay field Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:44 pm

last night, ed gave me some of his UNDERCOVER drugs........and I didnt wake up till 8 this mornig............
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Cutting in the hay field   Cutting in the hay field Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:45 pm

ohhhh well that sounds good.. can I have some.. I'm hurting big time again tonight.. spent all day putting up a gazebo.. omg neither one of us can move.. need some heavy duty drugs.. advil is just taking the edge off.. lol
Hope you feel better today Joan..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting in the hay field   Cutting in the hay field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cutting in the hay field
Page 1 of 1