Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

limited photoshoot bookings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dani-fish

limited photoshoot bookings Empty
PostSubject: limited photoshoot bookings   limited photoshoot bookings Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Hi guys! Nice to see you all on here! And a big thanks to Sue for showing me this place.
I have room for limited bookings this season. I was supposed to be taking off for Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, in the spring, but it looks like i won't be leaving until the end of September now. My husband's already gone out, so I'll be following him in a few months, Lucille in tow. That being said, this is my last season in the Maritimes, at least for a few years. I know there's a bunch of people who keep saying "well, maybe next year!" but this is actually my last year, for real this time!
So! For anyone who knows me, they'll tell you that my shoots are always fun and stress free. We have a lot of fun and I usually end up becoming quite good friends with my clients. There's no time or photo limit, and I encourage tack, location, and clothing changes. I edit all of the good pictures and put them on disk at full resolution, with full printing rights. I also upload them to a password protected website, making it easy for you to view and download them anytime, anywhere.
We do headshots, posed shots, candids, snuggly shots, riding, bareback, etc. Whatever pictures you want, we'll do.
It's a lot of fun, and I hope to meet some new people this year. I have a ton of testimonials from a lot of satisfied customers and will post some sample pictures in this thread momentarily.
Please contact me for pricing options, I'm very flexible and can do payments if need be. We can come up with something for everyone.
Feel free to contact me on here, via email, or by phone!

take care everyone, hope to hear from you soon!

Danique Fisher
-Century Classic Photography-

danique.fisher@gmail.com
902 644 7636
Back to top Go down

limited photoshoot bookings
Page 1 of 1