Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW TO US TRAILER

Go down 
+5
Sooke
Wissy
just joan
Caper Cowgirl
Tammy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

NEW TO US TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: NEW TO US TRAILER   NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:46 pm

Here's a few pictures of the Stretch Limo. It's a 2008 Miley 2H slant load with front tack room. LOVE IT !!!!! It towed beautifully back home (with 70 bales of PEI hay!). Of course we couldn't just drive it off the lot without the Lord making a few additions. He took the sway bars from the old trailer off and had to drill through to mount them on the new trailer. It involved alot of crawling around on the ground, grunting, drills, bits, buckets of water, grinders ... you get the drift. Anyways, here it is!

NEW TO US TRAILER IMG_1034

NEW TO US TRAILER IMG_1035

NEW TO US TRAILER IMG_1033

The virgin hook up!

NEW TO US TRAILER IMG_1045

Donnie (the guy who we bought it from) and the new rig.

NEW TO US TRAILER IMG_1111-1

Think like the big boys!

NEW TO US TRAILER IMG_1125

and I found a pair of cowboy boots to fit me. I LOVE THEM! Size 4.5 As they say here at home, "I FEELS SUM SEXY IN DEM TINGS!"

NEW TO US TRAILER IMG_1122

In tow with Kayla and the bird.

NEW TO US TRAILER IMG_1113
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

NEW TO US TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO US TRAILER   NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:56 pm

WTG girl...Looks great...Love the truck...SWEET
Now that your mobile you will have to plan a NS weekend..As we all should plan a NFLD one....So many trips to plan..And since we are all buying trailers we have no money to spend on trips..hahahaha

Love the boots...SEXY
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

NEW TO US TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO US TRAILER   NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:05 am

Love the trailer........you could have opened a door and let us peek inside!!!!!!!!!! and dem der boots.........snazzy.......4.5 hhmmmmmm.......well at least Kayla might get some use out of them too......glad you got everything you wanted on your trip.......even if it was short..............you were gone from home for a week!!!! just takes so long to get from your Island to Our Islands............. :roll: :roll: glad Gord was not using his tom tom tam tam shit thing on the ferry......you could have ended up in Greenland. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

NEW TO US TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO US TRAILER   NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:23 am

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh nice trailer.. sounds like you guys had tons of fun.. and your boots sure are nice.. Glad you didn't end up in "Greenland.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

NEW TO US TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO US TRAILER   NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:06 am

Trailer looks great..and those boots are really fabulous...little feet are hard to find boots for aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

NEW TO US TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO US TRAILER   NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:25 am

Nice Trailer Congrats!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
rude

rude

NEW TO US TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO US TRAILER   NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:07 am

that is some nicccce trailer..yes I agree with Joan...a peek inside would be nice :flower:
Back to top Go down
Tammy

NEW TO US TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO US TRAILER   NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:05 am

so CLEARLY I'm going to have to get my camera out and take a few snaps of the inside. I mean really guys - it looks like a Miley 2H slant inside! Sheeeesh! What a demanding crowd!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

NEW TO US TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO US TRAILER   NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:29 am

Listen here you..........not only the horse bit, but I demand to see the change room also...........so lets GETTERDUN!!!!!!!!!!!! and quit bitchin :devil5.gif:
Back to top Go down
Matt Zwicker

NEW TO US TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO US TRAILER   NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:15 pm

It does seem like everyone is gettng new trailers this year lol, Aluminum is the way to go!
Back to top Go down
Jolie

Jolie

NEW TO US TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO US TRAILER   NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:03 am

Nice!! So jealous and I concur need inside pics :)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

NEW TO US TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO US TRAILER   NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:00 am

HEY, WHERE THE HELL ARE THE INSIDE PICTURES...........I'M STILL WAITING. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW TO US TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TO US TRAILER   NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW TO US TRAILER
Page 1 of 1