Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Books

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
naughty by nature

Twilight Books Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Books   Twilight Books Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:58 pm

So I'm going to put it out there I'm a geek thats obsessed with Twilight lol
I have the last 2 books but I'm looking to buy either the full set in hard cover or just the first two in hard cover whatever. So if anyone on here has them or knows someone that would like to sell them please let me know.
Thanks
Sarah
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Books   Twilight Books Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:15 pm

I am obviously a Twilighter too! I have the NECA bracelet, a silver one with the wooden wolf and Edward's crystal, a matching necklace, a t-shirt, an "I love boys who sparkle' pin, and a car window sticker that reads, "I drive like a Cullen".

Oh, yes, and I gave my QH gelding the show name Twilight, lol.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Twilight Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Books   Twilight Books Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:14 am

LOL...
Vic you are hooked ..
They are great books!! and loved the movie can't wait for the next one to come out..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
naughty by nature

Twilight Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Books   Twilight Books Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:51 pm

haha Twilight I figured you might like the books/movies lol. I really want the first 2 books in hard cover but can't find them anywhere I think I'm going to buy the box set and sell the 2 I have instead.

Do you think there is going to be another book? I've heard that she wrote a 5th book but it was leaked to the interenet and now she would publish it.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Books   Twilight Books Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Go to Stephenie Meyer's website, and look for "Midnight Sun". It is the rough draft version that was leaked, from Edward's perspective. I haven't read it yet, but soon will ;0
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

Twilight Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Books   Twilight Books Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:16 pm

I fell bad reading it :(
do you think there will be other books? I would love to read some based on renesme's perspective
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Books   Twilight Books Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:20 am

Oooh, yes, a Renesmee version would be fabulous; "My Life (?) With a Dog" by Renesmee Black. LOL
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

Twilight Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Books   Twilight Books Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:52 am

bahahah that would be a great title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Books   Twilight Books Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Books
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: Classifieds & Advertising :: Wanted Items and/or trade.-
Jump to: