Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Rave and thanks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

Big Rave and thanks Empty
PostSubject: Big Rave and thanks   Big Rave and thanks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:10 pm

I just wanted to send a huge thanks to Purple and Mare. Bing, bang, boom, I'm getting a new saddle!!! :cowboyhound.gi

thanks guys it was quick and the cheque was in the 4 o'clock mail today.

You guys rock!!! :EX.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Big Rave and thanks   Big Rave and thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:48 am

yay.. good for you J.. hope you love it.. and I think you will.. don't forget to post pics when you fit it on your pony.. .. geesh.. sorry your horse.. :)
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: Big Rave and thanks   Big Rave and thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:43 am

Oh yes, I will definitely be posting pics. Sue just told me it may be here by this afternoon!!!! Woohoo!!!!
Back to top Go down
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Big Rave and thanks   Big Rave and thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Keep me in the loop on your old one!
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: Big Rave and thanks   Big Rave and thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:56 pm

You will be #2 0n the list Victoria. It is out on trial right now and I told her to keep it for as long as she needed to be sure of the fit.
I'll let you know imediately after the decision is made. No worries, you will be next on the list for sure. :7_10_4[1].gif:
Back to top Go down
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Big Rave and thanks   Big Rave and thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:35 pm

You are fabulous, J!
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: Big Rave and thanks   Big Rave and thanks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:25 am

It's here!!! :EX.gif: Landed about 30 minutes ago.

Going to try it out in about 30 minutes.

I'll post pictures at some point if I'm not too late getting back home. Have to go back to bed this afternoon, since I am working the next 2 nights :36_1_38[1].gif Big Rave and thanks 602907

I hate night shifts, can you tell??
Back to top Go down
Jolie

Jolie

PostSubject: Re: Big Rave and thanks   Big Rave and thanks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:45 am

Hope you love your new saddle! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Big Rave and thanks   Big Rave and thanks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:52 am

yeehaw.. can't wait to see pics.. hope you not only like it.. I hope you LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: Big Rave and thanks   Big Rave and thanks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:51 pm

I am such a loser LOL :doglaugh.gif:

I took my new saddle to the barn and measured it for Purple....7-1/2 inches.

Then I thought I would take a picture to show her...camera batteries .....DEAD Big Rave and thanks 808586 Should have checked them before I left the house.

The saddle is absolutely perfect :EX.gif: We rode in the muddy sloppy ring for about 15 minutes and then headed out for a trail ride. Beautiful day, 2 really green horses, 2 experienced horses, 4 friends, whaat more could one ask for.

Now I am eating the world's best chef salad ever before heading back to be. Life is good. :7_10_4[1].gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Big Rave and thanks   Big Rave and thanks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:18 pm

yahoo... that's wonderful.. to bad your camera was dead.. that sucks.. but there's always tomorrow to get us pics.. hehehe.. Congrats on the new saddle.. !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Rave and thanks   Big Rave and thanks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Rave and thanks
Page 1 of 1