Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Targets first MBRA

Go down 
+2
Wissy
naughty by nature
6 posters
AuthorMessage
naughty by nature

Targets first MBRA Empty
PostSubject: Targets first MBRA   Targets first MBRA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:48 pm

well we did it. we were slow but we left everything up so I'm happy my boi was great
Here's the pics
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=89096&id=512351951&saved#/album.php?aid=89096&id=512351951&ref=nf
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Targets first MBRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Targets first MBRA   Targets first MBRA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:00 pm

haha .. Sarah I'm so happy you did well.. and Target looks amazing.. I didn't know you did poles too.. .. looks like you had the time of your life.. and by the sounds of your mom she did too.. lol
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Targets first MBRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Targets first MBRA   Targets first MBRA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:03 pm

oh now you need to take Target penning.. yahoo.. won't your mom love that.. she should try it with Lou
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

Targets first MBRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Targets first MBRA   Targets first MBRA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Well Target was not a fan of the ox at the show so I'm thinking he's not going to be a fan of penning I wouldn't mind trying it. Yep I did poles he's actually really pretty natural at it I just troted him threw but he was really good and left them all up. My mom is crazy she didn't stop judging my riding all weekend if I hear her tell me to just let him go one more time I might have to smack her lol. I'm thinking she had alot of fun she now says she wants to take louie to a show we'll see if that happens. I am glad she came other wise I won't have any pictures and she was able to help me with target too cause you just never have enough time/hands to get everything done on your own .
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Targets first MBRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Targets first MBRA   Targets first MBRA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:41 am

haha.. Your mom was so excited for you I'm not surprised she was what she thought was encouraging you.. you saw it as a big pain.. lol.. but all in all .. everything went well .. I'm so glad.. and your mom did get great pics..
Target sure looks good.. I guess he knows what he likes and he likes barrels and poles.. lol.. maybe not cows, but you never know.. sometimes they just have to get used to them.. you should have seen Gunnar when he first saw a cow.. can you say ninety miles an hour backwards.. lol.. funny pony.. and in the end he was chasing them all on his own.. and loving it..!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Targets first MBRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Targets first MBRA   Targets first MBRA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:49 am

NBN.......your mum got some really good pics of you and Target.........I'm so happy for you girl............you seem pensive at the start, but then you settled in and relaxed as it went on and started to look like you were whooping it up!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO for you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

Targets first MBRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Targets first MBRA   Targets first MBRA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:33 am

They did great for their first barrel show. :7_10_4[1].gif:

Target was a little scared of the second barrel in his first exhibition run, but after that, he relaxed more every time he entered the ring.

Thanks again for the hamburgers you guys, they were very tasty.

Now that your first official show is under your belt you will be more relaxed at your next one. That will make Target more relaxed as well.

Job well done girl :EX.gif:
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

Targets first MBRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Targets first MBRA   Targets first MBRA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:20 am

Great pictures, you and Target looked awesome!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

Targets first MBRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Targets first MBRA   Targets first MBRA Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:04 pm

OSB it was great meeting you.

I had alot of fun Target was great I can't wait to go again unfortunately it's going to be awhile before i show again cause I couldn't get any of the other jackpot weekends off :(
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

Targets first MBRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Targets first MBRA   Targets first MBRA Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:29 pm

Great pictures, well done!!!!!!!! amazing how relaxed you start to look going through the photo's.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

Targets first MBRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Targets first MBRA   Targets first MBRA Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:00 pm

haha thats cause I'm always nervous taking him new places he can be a handful and decide to be a rodeo horse at any second but he's proved me wrong at every show so far so i guess i need to lighten up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Targets first MBRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Targets first MBRA   Targets first MBRA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Targets first MBRA
Page 1 of 1