Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for

Go down 
+6
Mac-Ben
Lightning
Pink Lady
Wissy
lb-ranch
Simi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Simi
Mod
Simi

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Guinea Fowl me and my sister Jen are looking to get some.. babies they eat ticks..
good to have hanging around..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
lb-ranch

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:29 pm

Try Roger McInnis, I think that's the noisy birds he has running around the yard along with the chickens.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:58 pm

oh never thought of him..... thanks... will send Jane a note on them..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:13 pm

me don't like them birds.. what if the dogs wanna eat em??? :face:
Back to top Go down
Pink Lady

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:47 am

I have three and I am looking for more. They eat lots of bugs They are also good watch dogs,making lots of noise when anything different happens. If you don't pen them up a night they will wake you around five Looking for 583562 Iam have been told there is lot out in the New Ross area so will let you know what I find out. When you frist get them you must keep them penned for awhile or they will leave.he summer they find 80% of their food,so don't cost much to feed.

Looking for IMG_3132
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:58 am

oh thank you so much PL let me know I would love to get a few...
Wissy my dogs are pretty good I know for sure Grunt wouldn't hurt them as for hunter he will learn fast not to hurt other animals..
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:03 pm

I love them!! A neighbour had them here a few years ago. I had no ticks and no fleas!!
Back to top Go down
Pink Lady

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:10 pm

So far this year we have not had as many ticks (only one) The best thing is that they will eat June bugs :flower: They are also very good to eat. I love watching them run.
Back to top Go down
Mac-Ben

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Guineau Fowl   Looking for Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:16 pm

I have two barn cats that are great mousers. They will catch shrews, birds, squirrells, full grown rabbits. They are great with our dogs and horses. So my question is: how would they be with the guineau fowl, as in do the fowls have any protection mechanisms, as in are they feisty or will fly to a fence post or will they fight back?

Also, do you just let them roam and will they stay around your property (after the initial few weeks)?

What do you do with them in the winter months - cold weather bother them?

M.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:23 pm

Wissy, I bet you like them now that you know they eat June bugs :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:23 pm

THEY EAT JUNEBUGS!!!! :face: Ok so that changes things.. we can get them in the spring.. let them eat the june bugs.. then we can eat the fowl.. oh are they editable..??? :scratch: wait.. not sure I want to eat anything that eats june bugs.. awww.. forget it!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:25 pm

hahaha.. D .. we were posting at the same time..
Back to top Go down
Pink Lady

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:00 pm

One of the Guineau fowl hatch out 12 keets today they are so cute. Took awhile to gather them up so my cat would not get them. The hen was not happy and attract us trying to keep us away. They are feisty birds. I am still looking for more if anyone finds some.They have started roosting in the tall Willow trees at night. Still do not know where she had her nest.

Looking for IMG_3242
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:20 am

OMG HOW CUTE ARE THEY.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Pink Lady

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:21 pm

They are cute and boy are they fast. They are born or is that hatched to run.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:07 am

Hey Pink lady are you selling any???
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:49 am

Purple....you should make a trip up my road...........the grow wild here like most other things...............and before you ask........NO....if I catch them and bring them here they will only be POPCORN for the cats
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Pink Lady

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:41 am

Sorry Purple we are not selling any keets, would like some more.Still waiting to hear back from someone. Did you try Wayne Oulton? I know he raises them.
Back to top Go down
~TC~

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:53 am

Try the zoo....I am always weaving arund their Guinea hens...AND peacocks/peahens...
Back to top Go down
missylou

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:00 pm

lots on kijji
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for   Looking for Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: Classifieds & Advertising :: Wanted Items and/or trade.-
Jump to: