Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show

Go down 
+12
Bay-Lee
shelly
Caper Cowgirl
SexyDexy
Simi
Sailorgirl
Tammy
C4B's
naughty by nature
Total Eclipse
morgansRgreat
Wissy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Empty
PostSubject: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:31 pm

Sarah and Gunnar did very well this weekend .. I'll let her brag him up.. I'll just post the pics.. it rained a fair amount but our tent stayed nice and dry and we even watched a movie Sat night before sleep.. all was good..

Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show DSCF0008-6
Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show DSCF0017-8
Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show DSCF0033-8
Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show DSCF0293
Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show DSCF0310-1
Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show DSCF0313
Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show DSCF0314

Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show DSCF0315
Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show DSCF0316
Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show DSCF0335
Back to top Go down
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:40 pm

Awesome! They both look so good! Congratulations on your wins. Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show 775395
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:44 pm

Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show DSCF0354

there's something about this pic I really like

Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show DSCF0367-1
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:46 pm

thanks.. MRG.. they did wonderful.. I have many more pics but photobucket is horrible.. so going to facebook.. to upload a bunch..
Back to top Go down
Total Eclipse

Total Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:07 pm

LOL .. oh Wissy you posted a 5th leg pic :roll:

Gunnar was superstar. He farted around in the warm up ring ( just looking around and not paying attention, nothing bad) and as soon as he entered the competition ring he set right to work. He just put his head down and trucked along :)
There was a HUGE improvement in him as the weekend when on, our last test on Sunday he received a 65%!!!!!
Needless to say, Wissy and I are both super proud of him and are glad we went.

Last edited by Total Eclipse on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:41 pm

yay looks like you guys did great congrats.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 pm

Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:41 pm

What fantastic pictures, they both look so smart and gunnar is too cute, and i love the one of him with all his ribbons he looks so proud of him-self
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:48 pm

We did have fun.. the weather wasn't the greatest but at least we didn't fry.. so that was good..
CB.. yes Gunnar was proud of his ribbons.. so much so he tried to eat them.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Stunning as usual. You guys must be so proud of him. Does he feel as soft as he looks? I think I'd like him to come and snuggle with me! The pictures are excellent. He's going to have to get a bigger bridle though if he keeps winning so many ribbons at the shows! Keep the pictures coming. I could look at him all day (and night).
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Congratulations on a great show for Gunnar and Sarah! Great Pics Wissy!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:40 am

Congrats both of you!!!!
Great Pictures...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:18 am

Look at all the pretty ribbons. They both look great.

I was wondering how you were making out in the tent when I woke up to pouring rain Saturday morning Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show 421103
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:01 am

Gunner and TE look amazing...Congrats on a great show

I don't know why I laugh when I see pics of Gunnar....He has that "Hey look what I can do" expression on him all the time....what a cutie he is...Just love him
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:59 am

haha.. yup it sure did rain, but our tent was dry dry dry.. yay!

CC.. Gunnar does have that expression.. he can do it all...
YOu should have seen him and TE penning last year.. he loves those cows.. lol
Back to top Go down
shelly

shelly

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Woohoo! Look at all those ribbons!
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:19 pm

good job... alot of lovely ribbons..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:35 am

Mariea, you got some really great shots........your camera is excellent, and you obviously are practicing lots...........by the way, is it a rule in Dressage that the rider is forbidden to SMILE............what the heck is with Sarah!!!!!!!! she could crack a little........hahahahaha........they really look great together...........but would be nice if someone every once in a while would take a picture of YOU AND GUNNAR!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:39 am

Lot's of times when showing you forget to breath let alone smile. Have to remember the test and ride the horse at the same time. Can't do everything.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Thanks Joan.. I did capture some great moments.. even better than some so called professionals.. Sarah is concentrating so much I doubt she even knew what was going on around her.. MRG.. is right.. it's a wonder she was breathing.. lol.. anyway they did wonderful.. I love them both to bits, I hope they both know that..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:47 pm

and Joan did you see the smirk on her face in the last pic.. his dong is swinging in the wind.. lol
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Quote :
his dong is swinging in the wind.. lol

What a show-off :roll: Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show 338415
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:32 pm

hey.. he maybe be of short stature.. but big in other ways.. hehheheh and he knows it!
Back to top Go down
Total Eclipse

Total Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:14 pm

Maybe that 'someone' was riding,showing, cleaning stalls, watering horses, cleaning the barn, memorizing tests, and oh ya possibly eating for a brief moment.............. God forbid they were breathing.......
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:44 pm

haha omg.. TE.. want a bit of cheese with that wine.. lol.. Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show 338415
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show   Gunnar  at Salmon River Dressage show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunnar at Salmon River Dressage show
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next