Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting"

Go down 
+3
Dun Tru
Tammy
Wissy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" Empty
PostSubject: Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting"   Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:46 pm

I'd like to try sorting.. not penning just sorting.. look at this guy go.. his name is Captain..

Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" Cid_008d01c9fbeffca866600263a8c0ver
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting"   Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:47 pm

he definitely looks like a man on a mission!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting"   Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:49 pm

from sorting to Dressage..

Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" DSCF0314-1

Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" DSCF0315-1

Last edited by Wissy on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting"   Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:55 pm

Damn!! I wouldn't want to be in his way lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting"   Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:37 pm

I want to be there when that sorting is going on.......YOU better be riding...........and in the one pic of the gun man...........how did he get his left rear leg in front of his front right leg in the last picture>>>>>>>>>>> :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting"   Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:20 am

I'd love to sort.. bet Gunnar would be good at it.. and the left rear leg.. ummm cause he can.. lol.. no idea.. did you check out his other pics Joan..???
Back to top Go down
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

PostSubject: Re: Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting"   Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:37 am

No offence JJ, but as good as the Gun Man is both front legs are in front of both hind legs in both pictures. Perhaps a closer look is in order? Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" 188868
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting"   Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:27 pm

yes MRG .. your are right.. must be Joan's poor eye.. giving her a different view of things.. lol..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting"   Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Do you thik Joan would know who the hell we were if her vision was magically made 20/20 and she ran into us on the street? I had to re-read that a couple times, I was confused. Throw Gunnar's 5th leg in there, that will really screw her up.

I'm just kidding Joan, you know that, right Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" 466697

That's an awesome picture Wissy. That horse looks very intent on running down anything in it's way.
Back to top Go down
Total Eclipse

Total Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting"   Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:09 pm

If Wissy wants to sort she can and will, the Gun-man is certainly a cowie boy. What she does is her decision.

Geesh .. I'm sorry everyone is so bloody tired of seeing me on the damn horse.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting"   Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:48 pm

hhehe.. omg TE.. do you .. and I say again... want some cheese with that wine..
We all love seeing you on the Gunman.. however it would be nice if SOMEONE would take pics of me SOMETIMES! .. :roll:
Back to top Go down
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

PostSubject: Re: Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting"   Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:56 am

TE don't be offended. Besides, with Joan's eyes there could be a picture of Wissy on Gunnar and she wouldn't even know it :roll:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting"   Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Versatility of The Fjord "Sorting"
Page 1 of 1