Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3rd ride this year Woo Hoo!

Go down 
+3
Wissy
hopeful_farm
SexyDexy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

3rd ride this year Woo Hoo! Empty
PostSubject: 3rd ride this year Woo Hoo!   3rd ride this year Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:58 pm

I broke my record from last year already :roll: .

Dex and I made our Dressage debut on Sunday. Lily, Duke and Tom were in attendance 3rd ride this year Woo Hoo! 338415 Sorry, no pictures this time, I forgot to ask him to take some. Funny though, since "The Accident" last fall, Tom doesn't want me to ride unless he is there, then he sat in the grass the whole time (looking bored out of his mind) to make sure I wouldn't be doing anymore somersaults from the saddle. He has his moments 3rd ride this year Woo Hoo! 45324

Big rave for the new to me saddle I bought. It's like it was made for Dex. There was no slipping even when mounting (and the grith was not super tight either). I found it comfortable and felt "held in" quite securely. A a bonus the seat is plenty big for my butt. Dex seemed happy too, only one little buck the entire ride.
Back to top Go down
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

PostSubject: Re: 3rd ride this year Woo Hoo!   3rd ride this year Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Congrats!!!!! :7_10_4[1].gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: 3rd ride this year Woo Hoo!   3rd ride this year Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:22 pm

yahoo little cowgirl.. good for you.. no pics that sucks.. oh well you did good!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: 3rd ride this year Woo Hoo!   3rd ride this year Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Good for you...............you have lots of space to ride around the fields which is nice to get confidence before heading out for a trial ride and down to the beach............
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: 3rd ride this year Woo Hoo!   3rd ride this year Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:10 pm

ZIPPEDDEEEEDOOOOOOOODAH ZIPPEDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAY..........MY OH MY WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY................... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: 3rd ride this year Woo Hoo!   3rd ride this year Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:19 am

Sounds like a great day!!

You're a lucky gal finding a saddle that fits your horse so well - it seems to be a never ending battle for us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: 3rd ride this year Woo Hoo!   3rd ride this year Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:32 am

Quote :
ride around the fields which is nice to get confidence before heading out for a trial ride and down to the beach............

We actually made it to the end of the driveway when I was cooling him out after. He didn't seem to get antsy like he used to, probably because he is so out of shape he was dead tired. I "might" venture onto the road a bit next time.
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: 3rd ride this year Woo Hoo!   3rd ride this year Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:21 am

Just like Turtle and the Hare. Little steps at a time get you where you're going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd ride this year Woo Hoo!   3rd ride this year Woo Hoo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd ride this year Woo Hoo!
Page 1 of 1