Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My computer is driving me nuts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

My computer is driving me nuts Empty
PostSubject: My computer is driving me nuts   My computer is driving me nuts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:45 pm

My computer is driving me nuts 99871

It has been a headache from early this morning. I always check my Hotmail early and this morning I had a request to send some pics...there is normally a menu that drops down and I simply click on photos and I can upload multiple pics in a short time. Not so this morning...no menu. I can still upload but each one individually, very slowly, back to the file, upload, very slowly. I consider myself to be somewhat patient but it took 40 minutes for me to finish the email. Is anyone else having this problem.?? It was fine yesterday. The computer wouldn't allow me to post on kijiji either but I think I have that one solved.

I am far from being computer savvy so if anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate them!! I have tried some of the troubleshooting sites but find they just tend to make me more confused. :scratch:

Hubby's theory was to toss it out the window. It's upstairs so that would definitely elimate the problem. It's been tempting a couple of times but I am fighting the feeling. My computer is driving me nuts 474306
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: My computer is driving me nuts   My computer is driving me nuts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:31 pm

ummm maybe try system restore from yesterday if all was working yesterday then that should do it..
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: My computer is driving me nuts   My computer is driving me nuts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Tried that...it didn't help. I am thinking it might be something to do with the Hotmail system. Also still having problems with kijiji, they deleted 3 different ads stating that they can only be posted once to the nearest city. I have never had a problem before and what really got my goat was that the ad below one of mine was from Ontario......ughhhh!!!!!!

My computer is driving me nuts 989857
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: My computer is driving me nuts   My computer is driving me nuts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:27 pm

I would make sure you are up-to-date with your Windows Updates. Go to the task bar at the top of your internet window. Then click on Tools > Then Click on Windows Updates. There might be some new important ones you are missing. I would also go to the Trend Micro Website and run their free online scan, that might pick up a few things for you as well :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: My computer is driving me nuts   My computer is driving me nuts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:15 pm

Thanks, Moody Blue. I am still having trouble uploading multiple pics so I will give your suggestions a whirl. I know that there are most likely alternate actions that I can take but it had worked fine until a few days ago. I still don't know if it is my issue alone or something with Hotmail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My computer is driving me nuts   My computer is driving me nuts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My computer is driving me nuts
Page 1 of 1