Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wither pads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

wither pads Empty
PostSubject: wither pads   wither pads Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:13 pm

my saddle is tight on one side of Bay-Lee, I tried another saddle which was Full qh bars and it still was tight. so I am shopping for a pad for his withers, does anyone use one??, what brand, and where to buy...
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

wither pads Empty
PostSubject: Re: wither pads   wither pads Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:38 pm

Bay-lee are you sure it is the saddle and not you putting more weight on one side which is what i do!!!! get someone to stand right in front and look at you, i put more weight on my right side even though i feel like i am straight, and my saddle feels tight on that side but when i shift my weight it is ok but i feel crooked. Just an idea........
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

wither pads Empty
PostSubject: Re: wither pads   wither pads Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:18 am

I checked that out C4B's (thanks), and its really the saddle, even when Im not in the saddle, it pinches his right shoulder..So Im still looking for opinions on wither pads...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wither pads Empty
PostSubject: Re: wither pads   wither pads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wither pads
Page 1 of 1