Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

few new riding ones from yesterday....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

few new riding ones from yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: few new riding ones from yesterday....   few new riding ones from yesterday.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:31 pm

and it was HOT! Which was good, because after we worked on the spraying-with-the-hose after, and he is was STAR!! We are working on "many things" this year, Arrow and I - not loping yet, but it's coming, I'm getting bored jogging :-) His jog is getting more consistent all the time, once I have that nice even jog I'll start the lope again...does that sound right? I'm working him on speed changes in the walk and the trot, and upward and downward transitions, which are much better, especially trot from a standstill. He does trotting poles without blinking an eye, turns on the haunches, backing much smoother, side passing,and we started trotting cones again.
We may saddle the 2 of them up after, if it cools off a bit, we want to start riding them together again....

doesn't it look like he's real impressed! Yes, I woke him up to ride...
few new riding ones from yesterday.... Aug12009002_edited
few new riding ones from yesterday.... Aug12009019_edited-1
few new riding ones from yesterday.... Aug12009015_edited
few new riding ones from yesterday.... Aug12009016_edited
The end!
few new riding ones from yesterday.... Aug12009004_edited
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: few new riding ones from yesterday....   few new riding ones from yesterday.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:47 pm

howdy missus, nice to see you guys out together.....just laughing to myself at your first picture...........the two shaves behind leaning on the shed at first glance looked like you were attached and were going to do some CIRQUE DU SOLEIL STUFF............hahahaha..........would be nice if you and hubby can get it back together for riding together....good luck..............you and arrow look terrific.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: few new riding ones from yesterday....   few new riding ones from yesterday.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:02 am

Arrow always looks so nice and clean!

You're teaching him all kinds of good things!!! Now you just have to hit the fun shows with all us other yahoos :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: few new riding ones from yesterday....   few new riding ones from yesterday.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:11 am

oh Arrow is such a smart looking fellow.. love his color and markings..great to see riding pics of you guys.. we can handle more anytime.. Arrow is easy on the eyes for sure..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: few new riding ones from yesterday....   few new riding ones from yesterday.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Nice pictures. It sounds like you're doing all the right things to work towards cantering. Arrow is soooo beautiful - not to mention a Bleeding heart of a lot cleaner than my guys!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: few new riding ones from yesterday....   few new riding ones from yesterday.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:34 pm

oh you guys are too kind - Arrow actually is FILTHY! He is always covered in sap, or bits of missing hair where he's rubbed it off...Joan - there will never intentionally be any circus tricks performed by me! I try my darndest to avoid becominga dirt dart! Didn't work out for the ride with Dolly, she is still a bit ouchy on the foot that abcessed - oh well, lots of time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: few new riding ones from yesterday....   few new riding ones from yesterday.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

few new riding ones from yesterday....
Page 1 of 1