Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sly, Eli and Simi

Go down 
+6
Freva
Loves Color
Wissy
lb-ranch
Lipizzan
Simi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Simi
Mod
Simi

Sly, Eli and Simi Empty
PostSubject: Sly, Eli and Simi   Sly, Eli and Simi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:41 am

Sly, Eli and Simi Slyandhernewboy
Sly, Eli and Simi SylandEliAug509
Sly and Eli
Sly, Eli and Simi SimisHugfromSue
Sly, Eli and Simi SimisHug
Sly, Eli and Simi Thatsthespot
Sly and Simi
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Lipizzan

Lipizzan

Sly, Eli and Simi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sly, Eli and Simi   Sly, Eli and Simi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:51 am

wooooooooooooowwwwwwwww they are beautiful.......my Goddd...........beautiful really!!!
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

Sly, Eli and Simi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sly, Eli and Simi   Sly, Eli and Simi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:17 am

Lipizzan wrote:
wooooooooooooowwwwwwwww they are beautiful.......my Goddd...........beautiful really!!!

Why thank you.... I think my daughter and grand daughter are beautiful too, LOL
Actually I agree, Freva has the most beautiful herd I've seen anywhere, every baby is very nice conformation wise and very easy on the eyes color wise.
Thank you, thank you thank you Freva for taking and posting these pics for me :)
Anyone looking to breed should really consider breeding to their Stallion Laddie is gorgeous himself and obviously makes superb babies.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Sly, Eli and Simi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sly, Eli and Simi   Sly, Eli and Simi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:14 am

I have to agree.. they are nice babies.. nice herd.. lovely color.. wow..
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

Sly, Eli and Simi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sly, Eli and Simi   Sly, Eli and Simi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:10 am

Beautiful. Do you think they would adopt me, lol?
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Sly, Eli and Simi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sly, Eli and Simi   Sly, Eli and Simi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Thanks everybody. We have a pretty good group and everybody is special in their own way.

Loves Color...The more the merrier....it might take us a while to figure if we had an extra one. We tend to lose head count occasionally LOL . Sly, Eli and Simi 188868
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

Sly, Eli and Simi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sly, Eli and Simi   Sly, Eli and Simi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Aww Eli found a new home! Thats great! And boy Simmi is getting big :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Freva

Freva

Sly, Eli and Simi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sly, Eli and Simi   Sly, Eli and Simi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:13 pm

Yes, Eli is settling in well with Sly by the looks of things. He sure looks happy. She had quite a return trip!!!

Simi is growing very tall and Purple will be getting her home before we know it. Our roan AQHA filly left today for her new home in Bridgewater, as well. It is always a bittersweet day when someone leaves because we get attached to them but also know that they are going to good homes with lots of one on one TLC and that what we want for them so it evens out. I get updates and keep an album for everybody's photo updates.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Sly, Eli and Simi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sly, Eli and Simi   Sly, Eli and Simi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Awww...Simmi sure is maturing into a lovely filly! So very flashy :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Sly, Eli and Simi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sly, Eli and Simi   Sly, Eli and Simi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:54 pm

I need to see some pictures of Happy. Is he still getting into everything?

I'm supposed to be going to Debec this weekend. May have to stop in to visit you and your herd.

ETA. Congrats to LB on the new addition. How rude of me, I had Happy on the brain.

Last edited by SexyDexy on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Sly, Eli and Simi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sly, Eli and Simi   Sly, Eli and Simi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Dex .. where is Debec???? some place new where cinderella's go perhaps :scratch:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Sly, Eli and Simi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sly, Eli and Simi   Sly, Eli and Simi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:55 pm

It's just outside Woodstock, not far from Freva's place. Tom's dad's farm is there. We're going to visit for a couple nights to help hay and go to the Old Home Week.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Sly, Eli and Simi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sly, Eli and Simi   Sly, Eli and Simi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:14 pm

That would be super Dexy. We are just off Exit 184. Let us know when you would be coming.

Just for you...some "Happy" happenings.

For anyone who doesn't remember Happy, he is our Welsh/AQHA cross colt. He was born on May 15 which was also my birthday so I named him Happy. From day one he has been a character, full of sass and vinegar. He terrorizes the mares but they are all quite tolerant of him. He rarely stays with his mom....I think she is glad to have him out of her hair. He is always tagging along with the other foals and nibbling at their heels to get them to play etc.

He recently discovered just how much fun it was the climb to the top of our manure pile...which, with all of our gang is quite sizeable since it hasn't been spread this year. After climbing the summit several times, he decided it was time to try and lead some of the other babies astray. I am posting a pic of his Royal Regalness, King Tiny Turd of Manure Mountain.....!!!

Dexy finds him .."Squishable" He is quite loveable really!!!!!! He keeps life on our little place interesting.

Sly, Eli and Simi Aug52009027

Sly, Eli and Simi Aug52009028

Sly, Eli and Simi Aug52009031
Back to top Go down

Sly, Eli and Simi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sly, Eli and Simi   Sly, Eli and Simi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:30 pm

HAHAHA That's hilarious! He reminds me of my sisters welsh/arab foal.. She's bad to the bone!! Full of herself .. He thinks he's something else eh!! Too cute!

Congrats LB!
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

Sly, Eli and Simi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sly, Eli and Simi   Sly, Eli and Simi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:22 am

COngrads LB!
He is CUTE!
Love Freva's herd too! lovely!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Sponsored content

Sly, Eli and Simi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sly, Eli and Simi   Sly, Eli and Simi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sly, Eli and Simi
Page 1 of 1