Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME

Go down 
+5
D-Cutch
naughty by nature
Lightning
Wissy
just joan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Empty
PostSubject: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:13 pm

PURPLE SAID WATCH YOUR MAIL....I'M SENDING YOU A LITTLE SOMETHING.......I THOUGHT SHE MEANT STIRRUP HOBBLES BUT NOPE...........SHE SENT ME THIS

HOW AMAZING IS THIS

MY INITIALS AND EVERYTHING....PURPLE SPARKLES...........ITS TRULY BEAUTIFUL

THANK YOU JUST DOES NOT SAY ENOUGH

OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME DSCI0022-7

OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME DSCI0023-6

OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME DSCI0025-5

AND I DONT EVEN REMEMBER BEING A PARTICULARLY GOOD GIRL OR ANYTHING

I AM ONE LUCKY DUCK

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:34 pm

I'M GOING TO GO PUT ON A BRA AND CLEAN PANTS SO I CAN MODEL IT...........WOOOOOOOO HOOO
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:35 pm

haha .. I knew you'd like it.. she's done a great job putting that together for you.. and I hope you'll be wearing for the clinic.. hehehe.. you have so much new stuff to bring to the clinic you'll be the CINDERELLA FOR A WEEKEND.. OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME June243s

OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Dan1

OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME 762774
but I'm still farting in the tent!
so choose your tent carefully
OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Jo-edtent05
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:38 pm

yes for god's sakes Joan put on a bra or else we will never see the belt OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME 466697
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:43 pm

HAHAHAHAHA......so true about the bra,.....I remember poor wee Mikes face when I was wearing my winter coveralls and he thought he had grabbed me round the waist to make a point about some training thing and I told him to let go cause he was grabbing my boobs............hahahahahaha.....poor guy near thistle!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Very nice!!! Way to go Purple!!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:52 pm

very nice belt
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:35 pm

WOW!!! Very very nice!!! JJ you are going to be all blinged out!!!!

Purple you are such a wonderful and thoughtful person! Always thinking of ways to make others smile!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:44 pm

D.. why don't you farm out the kids and grab a pony and come to the clinic in Greenwood with us.. come on you know you wanna... lol it is the Sept 11 weekend
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:53 pm

BEAUTIFUL belt! Great job Purple. JJ - if you don't have a good support bra just remember to tuck your boobs UNDER the belt so we can still see your bling!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:10 pm

YOU, MY DEAR BEHIND THE TIMES FRIEND SHOULD BE AWARE.......I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT NEW BRAS KNICKERS AND SOCKS..........SO THERE.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:50 am

I'd love to come over but I don't know if hubby will be back from the West with our truck... he's heading to Sask on the 28th of August and he may or may not be coming back through the States - undetermined at this time. Maybe one of these days he'll firm up his plans...

Joan are you still having a shin dig this fall?
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:09 am

welcome girl..
just trying to make you smile you have been having a rough time with your hands and stuff so i thought I would make you smile for a change as you are always making us smile...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:53 am

WOW !!!!!!!! how cool is that, it is really beautiful..............
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:58 am

well we better not hear any bitchin and complainin for a while now.. put your new flashy belt on and do a jig.. Ed will truly think you lost your mind.. lol

Oh well D.. you could hitch a ride across the bridge to pictou.. and then JJ could pick you up.. you don't need to bring a pony.. I'm sure you'd love to just get away for a weekend.. and we'd love to have you..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:41 pm

That is really nice. The purple looks awesome with the light oil leather.

Lucky you Joan!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:03 pm

I might just have to take the boat and hitch a ride with JJ! but I'm not sleeping in your stinky tent lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:37 pm

D.CUTCH.......you can hitch a ride no worries with C4B and me and maybe CINDERELLY might come too...........now that might mean we HAVE TO SHARE SLEEPING BAGS......but honest...........MY FARTS DONT STINK!!!!!!!!!! AND WE WOULD BE TOOOOOOOOOOOO BUSY LAUGHING AND COUGHING AND SNORTING OUR DRINKS OUT OUR NOSE TO BE ABLE TO SMELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:39 pm

PURPLE YOU RULE
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:45 pm

THE SHIN DIG
WELL, i never did get the ring nor the fencing done this year and it doesnt look that good for me to finish it for this fall.......so I'd say that thats a NOPE.....If I even get the hay field cut we could still use that, but everybody would have to line tie up horses or on their trailers........maybe we should just still say YES AND JUST POST A DATE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS...........WHAT THE HECK......BUT ITS A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG WAY TO COME........OOOOOOOOOOOH,.....YOU COULD BE HERE IN OCTOBER AND DO THE CELTIC COLOURS TOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:50 pm

well I think we should plan it for next year.. this year is shot for us.. Firebug is a tad bit unsettled and I'm tired this year.. TE has a show Sept 5 wkend.. we go to the clinic Sept 12 wkend.. and again in Oct for Terry Myers.. so I'm thinking nope.. next year plan it Joan.. you'll be better prepared as well.. I'm still coming for a visit before the years out though.. so there.. and I'm riding Abbey.. we is going for a trail ride..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:09 pm

trail ride on the atlantic and then up the christmas tree farm to the old gold mine.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:45 am

yeehaw.. your on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME   OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG....WHAT PURPLE MADE ME
Page 1 of 1