Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pups & Ponies

Go down 
+2
naughty by nature
D-Cutch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Pups & Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Pups & Ponies   Pups & Ponies Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:48 am

Filthy Lena! She insists on laying in the merky stuff at the bottom of the manure pile. She also burries her face in it... I think it is a cooling technique that she learnt from our old Heeler. Anyhoo she's a bit of a brown tinge because of it...atleast she is dry in these picturese though which is a bit of a rare occasion...

Pups & Ponies Lena-3

Pups & Ponies Lena2-1

Sophie was such a good girl for her xrays. The vets were beyond impressed with how cooperative she was letting them position her on her back.

Pups & Ponies Sophie2-1

Her fur has grown back in since her short winter do!
Pups & Ponies Sophie3

Thunder...
Pups & Ponies Thunder2-1

Pups & Ponies Thunder4-1

Glenn riding a nice little mare he has in that is going home today...
Pups & Ponies Paint

Another lady that stopped by to ride her horse. She was tickled pink and is sending her mare back for three more months in the spring...
Pups & Ponies Sioux

A couple of the young colts Glenn brought back from Illinois... just waiting for fall to start the 2 year olds...

Chick,...
Pups & Ponies Chick4

Fancy...my fav!
Pups & Ponies Fancy3-1

Fancy again...
Pups & Ponies Fancy4

Unfortunately, the ponies are in the corral at the moment - we have been at tearing the barbwire fencing out from our property like mad...we now have it all out and 3/4 of the posts driven... did I mention I get the fun job of holding the post under the tractor bucket... LOL I'm careful what I say to Glenn on those days... Hopefully I'll have some pictures of them at our place sometime tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
naughty by nature

Pups & Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pups & Ponies   Pups & Ponies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:36 pm

great pictures I love Thunder what color is he? I always got the job of holding the post while my dad swung the sledge hammer he never liked horses so I always worried he'd " miss" and take me out so he wouldn't have to do barn work anymore lol.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Pups & Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pups & Ponies   Pups & Ponies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:47 pm

I take it Lena doesn't come in the house. That stuff that pools around the manure pile is disgusting. Sophie looks much happier to have her hair back. I think she was embarrassed before. lol!
Back to top Go down
mypony

Pups & Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pups & Ponies   Pups & Ponies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Great pictures. Thunder is a nice looking fellow.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Pups & Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pups & Ponies   Pups & Ponies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:24 am

LOVE THAT LEOPARD APPY.........I have no idea how you remember ALL THE NAMES......way way tooooo many for my mind to hold.......and I too have a flat head from all the post holding I did too..........when you cant see a straight line, then you get to go UNDER THE BUCKET..........hahahahha.......geesh. :roll: :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Pups & Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pups & Ponies   Pups & Ponies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:47 am

Thunder is a gray...

LOL - Lena stays in the porch during the summer...lots of clean up involved just letting her come that far.

Here's a couple pictures of a pup that is visiting out of Lena's last litter - he is 7 months... I really like the look of him...he's going through the uglies (all lanky and such) but I think he'll be handsome when he fills out.

Pups & Ponies Simba

Pups & Ponies Simba2

Pups & Ponies Simba3

Here's a picture of the Appy without a saddle and rider... some people love her color and others can't stand it.
Pups & Ponies Appy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Pups & Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pups & Ponies   Pups & Ponies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:11 am

well, who cares what other folks think............I'm sure ME AND THE OWNER think she is some stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

Pups & Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pups & Ponies   Pups & Ponies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Cute pics Dominica :) Where's the ones of Cailean!? :o haha.. jk :) Velma's filly looks nice! and i love the pics of Thunder!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pups & Ponies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pups & Ponies   Pups & Ponies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pups & Ponies
Page 1 of 1