Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures

Go down 
+8
Ellie*Mae
Bay-Lee
strutsomestuff
Freva
Tammy
Wissy
just joan
threehorses
12 posters
AuthorMessage
threehorses

Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Empty
PostSubject: Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures   Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi,
I just found this site this rainy, stormy day, looked around a bit and decided to join. Had a "Welcome" message from Joan, but figured it might be an automated response but sent a reply to say thanks for the welcome. She replied again (so I know it was really "her" :bounce: ) and she encouraged me to introduce myself and post a few pics.

Soooo, here is my attempt.

My name is Debby; we live near Sussex, NB with our 3 cats (Digger, Minnie and Scruffy), dog Buster and 3 horses (Ben, Jim and Thunder). Jim is our most senior ~ he is in his 30's; Ben just had his 20th birthday and Thunder is now 13. Don't show anymore, just go out on the trails and enjoy that more than anything.
Thunder was kind of my rescue. He taped at 750 lbs when I got him as a 3 year old (15hh), and has had a lot of health issues along the way. I've learned a lot with him!!

Anyhow, here are a few pictures, I hope I do this right and they aren't too large :roll:

Ben
Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures DSCF2258_edited-1-1

Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures DSCF4334

Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures DSCF1930

Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures CopyofDSCF1995
Thunder
Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures DSCF1999

Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures 201220784-S This photo by Christine Donovan

Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Thunderlookingback

Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures DSCF3119_edited-1copy

Jim
Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures DSCF2768-1

Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures DSCF2408

Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures CopyofDSCF1734-1

Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures DSCF1903 after a roll

Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures CopyofDSCF2698

Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures DSCF3141copy

Buster and Scruffy~ Buster is afraid of Thunder and likes to stick close by

Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures DSCF2897

That's it for now. Sorry for the overload :affraid:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures   Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:17 pm

Hey there.......nice to see you figured out how to post.............and really WELCOME ABOARD..........I obviously screwed you up a little....you must have thought I meant post pix in Berts.....not that it matters really, but folks will go looking for YOUR PICTURES in our Just Pictures thread............I love your ponies and the two extra paints in the background (LOL) and yes, we are ALL REAL PEOPLE HERE.......no automatons!!!!!! well maybe except for WISSY....

:wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures   Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:31 pm

:welcomeclipart to our site, I love your pics.. Thunder sure doesn't like like 754lbs now.. all the horses look great.. Buster and Scruffy look equally as lovely.. hope you enjoy it here..
and by the way you can never ever post to many pics..lol
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures   Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:47 pm

I meant to add......the size is perfect........and that I have an older horse too.......Abbey is 36 this year and still doing good..........we must have some good thistle coloured thumbs...........hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
threehorses

PostSubject: Re: Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures   Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:01 pm

Not your fault, Joan...I told you it would take me awhile to figure things out :crazyeyes.gif:
You can go ahead and move the pictures if you want, I don't think I will even attempt that one Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures 338415

Your are right Wissy, Thunder looks much better than he did...you could see every bone in his body, poor little man. He is a sweetie, and I love him a lot.

The paints in the background belong to our neighbour. There is a small pasture that shares our fence line and each year he puts 5 or 6 in there for the summer; it's never the same ones and so sometimes they are quite afraid of the horses for a bit when they run around and such. The ones this year have been so curious about the horses, and come on the run to the fence when I let them in the upper pastures. I must say, I really enjoy them, although they don't let me get too close to them.

Thanks again for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures   Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:44 pm

WELCOME ! It's always nice to meet new people and their critters. It keeps our forum growing. I think you'll enjoy us. We are a wee bit disturbed at times, but overall harmless.

Your horses are lovely - and nobody looks underweight now!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures   Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Hi...Threehorses...Welcome to the site. I have a senior too. She was 33 in May. Your gang looks fat, sassy and happy. Hope you enjoy the site and look forward to your posts.

:wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
strutsomestuff

strutsomestuff

PostSubject: Re: Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures   Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Welcome Threehorses,

I also just joined the site last week and really enjoy it. I have 2 horses ages 25 and 23. I also keep my sister's(Freva) horse age 33 for the summer. I look forward to your posts and your horses look great.

:hello_graphics Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures 10735
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures   Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:34 am

welcome aboard...,your horses look great..
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures   Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:47 am

:wel_ani3Tay.gi :welcomeclipart :wel_ani3Tay.gi :welcomeclipart
Hi! Love the pics - what a great way to introduce yourself!!!
Post lots - we are very visual here! (I have an oldtimer too - 31 this year)
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures   Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:21 am

Welcome aboard!!!

Fantastic pictures!!! What a lovely crew you have there :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures   Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Welcome to M-E
glad you found us!!!!
Looking forward to seeing tons more pictures... :welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
shelly

shelly

PostSubject: Re: Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures   Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Welcome to the board Debby! Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures 10735
The ponies are looking as handsome as ever!!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures   Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 pm

welcome great pictures by the way
Back to top Go down
threehorses

PostSubject: Re: Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures   Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:11 am

Just want to say thanks for the warm welcome.....sure does seem like a friendly place :36_33_11[1].gi
Very cool smilies, BTW :cowboyani.gif:
Back to top Go down
threehorses

PostSubject: Re: Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures   Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:13 am

Just want to say thanks to you all for the warm welcome.....sure does seem like a friendly place :36_33_11[1].gi
Very cool smilies, BTW :cowboyani.gif:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures   Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Found This Site...warning lots of pictures
Page 1 of 1