Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Kinds of Stuff

Go down 
+4
Freva
Caper Cowgirl
Jolie
SexyDexy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

All Kinds of Stuff Empty
PostSubject: All Kinds of Stuff   All Kinds of Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:44 pm

I had a camera to play with this weekend so was taking pictures of everything :flower:

First the ponies. Hubba still isn't gaining a lot of weight but all the skin issues have healed up. I figure he's in a fair amount of pain from his ankle so he's never gonna be easy to keep weight on. Poor guy :36_1_38[1].gif

All Kinds of Stuff Hubba-1
All Kinds of Stuff Hubba2

He's a big goof
All Kinds of Stuff What

Pinch an inch? lol!
All Kinds of Stuff Pinchaninch

All of them coming to see me :http://www.cli
All Kinds of Stuff Comingtosee

A different prespective (Hubba tried to walk right over me :roll: )
All Kinds of Stuff Allgrounfdlevel

Prince is getting pretty tall! Dex is 16.1 for comparison.
All Kinds of Stuff Height

He's pretty chunky too. I just wish his tail would grow. Makes him still look like a baby.
All Kinds of Stuff Chunkymonkey

George and Hubba, best buddies
All Kinds of Stuff Buddies

Hugs
All Kinds of Stuff Hugs

Hub's ugly ankle. I'm amazed he gets around and good as he does.
All Kinds of Stuff Hubleg2
All Kinds of Stuff Hubleg

My garden after Bill and Danny beat the crap out of it. The tomatoes used to be taller than the stakes
All Kinds of Stuff Garden

The onions are still doing good though
All Kinds of Stuff Onions

...and the apples
All Kinds of Stuff Apples

The tomato snatcher :suspect: All Kinds of Stuff 831788
All Kinds of Stuff Tomatostealer

Really, I found it laying there!
All Kinds of Stuff Proud

Chowing on an apple next :roll:
All Kinds of Stuff Whome

My brother and his family are visiting from Whitehorse. The boys are a handful to say the least. The poor kittens were harassed for 2 days.

Sassy is saying to Yogi "On three, start scratching"! The boys has scratches all over them but the kept at it. I caught them teasing the dogs when they were locked up and I had to get a little mean with them. Terrible aunt I am All Kinds of Stuff 831788 I hate when kids tease dogs, get themsleves bit then the dog gets blamed All Kinds of Stuff 814562
All Kinds of Stuff IMGP1832
Back to top Go down
Jolie

Jolie

All Kinds of Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Stuff   All Kinds of Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:28 pm

Great pics! that ankle looks aweful :( The dog reminds me of my lab when I walk in to the kitchen and find him with the spatula....
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

All Kinds of Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Stuff   All Kinds of Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:24 pm

WOW.....great pics

I can't get over the size of Prince....He just turned 2 didn't he? gonna be a big boy....

what is Hubba's story? I must of missed it one my little NO INTERNET and MOVING spree.....He is lucky to have a good home with you now whatever his story is...

All the horses look great....

Your onions made my mouth water...OMG I love onion
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

All Kinds of Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Stuff   All Kinds of Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:35 pm

Poor Hubba. What exactly happened to his ankle?

The horse all look great. Hubba looks much happier than when he first came to you .

Your graden looks plentiful despite the tomato raids. I think I believe the dog...he looks totally innocent.

Pretty onoins. I don't believe that I have ever really commented on the beauty of an onion before but yours are very pretty!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

All Kinds of Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Stuff   All Kinds of Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:46 pm

all the horses look healthy.. even Hub.. he seems like a sweet old fellow.. nice pics.. the puppers eating apples.. hehehe to funny..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

All Kinds of Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Stuff   All Kinds of Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:55 am

I don't really know what happened to Hubba's ankle. I don't know if was something that resulted from a single incident or just a cummulation of injuries while racing. Most horses are probably raced way before the injury is healed and this, I'm guessing, is the result. I'm hoping he will manage okay come winter. I'm wondering if I start giving him some MSM/Glucosamine if it will help at all. He's only 12 years old. All Kinds of Stuff 814562

Jo - I got Hubba back in June. He was stabled next to George so they are old buddies. When I was going to see George throughout the winter I couldn't help but fall in love with Hubba. He would try to get my attention whenever I was close enough to grab. He'd pull on my clothes and chew on my hair until I paid attention to him. That was my fault, I would bring him oatcakes every week. He was racing up until 2 weeks before he came to my place - he wasn't fast enough anymore to keep going. When he needed a home there was no question that he was coming home with me.

Prince turned 2 March 21st, so he's 17 months or so. He's already bigger than his daddy.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

All Kinds of Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Stuff   All Kinds of Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:51 am

got yourself your own Heirs to the Ark going on dontcha.......some of this and some of that........love your veggie garden and your own PEST CONTROL GUARD.......hahahahaha......his face is just too funny and innocent..........looks like you still have lots of green.............WHERE THE Bleeding heart IS THE PICTURES OF YOUR NEW ROUND PEN???????????? :devil5.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

All Kinds of Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Stuff   All Kinds of Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Well, there's really not much to see yet. So far it a flattened mound of dirt with weeds sprouting in it :EX.gif:

I have been waiting to see how it held up to heavy rain to decide how much, if any, pit run gravel I should spread over it before the sand. It drained really well these past 2 storms so I don't see a need for much. One side did settle more than the other so I will need some to level it up. Besides, without a fence it doesn't really look much like a round pen. More like a helicopter pad. I'm still trying to decide if I should go with 4 x 4 posts or round fence posts. Big difference in price but the 4 x 4's will give the fence a lot of height. :scratch:

Prince was the first one to try it out. I'm starting to teach him to lunge. It's like dumb and dumber out there. All Kinds of Stuff 561245 He's starting to get the idea though. We have all fall and winter to work on it.

Are you and Carol still stopping in on the 11th? You can have a gander at it then.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

All Kinds of Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Stuff   All Kinds of Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:46 pm

Poor hubba, he looks like such a sweet boy!!!!

Your garden looks great, all those fresh veg, and i agree with freva the onions do look beautiful hahahahahah very pretty, might have to pinch a couple when we come down.

How can you accuse the dog, look at his face you can see he is innocent !!!!!!! he just found it
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

All Kinds of Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Stuff   All Kinds of Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:54 pm

C4B almost answered your question........YES WE ARE STILL STOPPING AT YOUR HOUSE FOR A PEE IF YOU LET US!!!!!!!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU. :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

All Kinds of Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Stuff   All Kinds of Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Not a problem Joan. If the ponies need to get out and stretch their legs you can turn them out in the front paddock for a bit as well.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

All Kinds of Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Stuff   All Kinds of Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:08 am

LOL your dog each veggies?

The ponies look great!!

I sure wish I had gotten a garden in this year - even with the weather beating still looks nice and green and yummy!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Sponsored content

All Kinds of Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Kinds of Stuff   All Kinds of Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Kinds of Stuff
Page 1 of 1