Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok Everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Simi
Mod
Simi

Ok Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Ok Everyone   Ok Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:32 pm

get some Pictures this weekend.. I know there is a Paint show and I know a few are going from this forum so try to get loads of Pictures I can't be there but would love to see how it went through pictures and if anyone else is doing something special like riding a bull ( Not real lol) or just trail riding let post some pictures..
Good luck to all at the Paint show Mare, Donna, Zoey, Tie, Syl Wish you all the best of luck Can't wait to see how Simi half brother does and I think she may have a half sister there also.. Syl make sure you get some pictures Pretty Please...

Last edited by CJ on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Tie

Ok Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Everyone   Ok Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:51 pm

Who are Simi's half brother and half sister Sue? Thanks by the way. :)
Back to top Go down
Tie

Ok Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Everyone   Ok Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:52 pm

Oops senior moment - I know who her half brother is but who is the half sister?
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

Ok Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Everyone   Ok Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:03 pm

I'll have my camera at the Paint show but wont be taking a whole lot of photos (dont want to get in the way of the show photographer) but I'll post some of whatever I get, ie: zoey passing out from not breathing, lol ;)
Kid (Eli) has been training great but at his first show anything could happen with a yearling. we're only entering the halter yearling stallions and Tobiano color class, that's plenty since he's never seen a show ring and I havent been in one in over 20 yrs !! yikes !!

and a little PS to everyone :)
I may be SiLlY sometimes but hopefully never sly, it's actually Syl (short for Sylvia) :) dont want anyone to think I'm actually sneaky and sly in real life. I think first time someone posted it as a typo but lately its catching on on several boards.
Cant wait to see what everyone does this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Ok Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Everyone   Ok Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Opps Fixed it I thought that's what i wrote and even went and looked...
I am so sorry!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

Ok Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Everyone   Ok Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:59 pm

I was REALLY hoping to be able to take Tru but we won't be going this year. I have a friends wedding to go to the same weekend and I thought it was a lot to drive 2+ hours for a show when she is only a weanling. So we will be going next year for sure! I wish they could make it a bit more central!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Freva

Freva

Ok Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Everyone   Ok Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:13 pm

I have to add my apologies to Syl as well....I have made the spelling error, too....more than once I hate to say!!!

I am hoping to go to the show in Sussex. I am like a proud grandma going to cheer Syl and Eli/Kid on. I wish you and Tru were going to be there as well MB. Maybe next year there will be a few more "relatives" there.

Good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
lb-ranch

Ok Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Everyone   Ok Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Thanks guys, It wasnt a real big deal but was starting to take over, lol, I was getting new contacts sending me emails and they thought it was a nickname I'd earned or something.
Hope everyone has a safe fun weekend
and as per orders we'll all post pics later Ok Everyone 912700
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

Ok Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Everyone   Ok Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Tru and I will be there next year for sure!! Just I'm pretty sure my friend would be a little upset if I missed her wedding!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Sponsored content

Ok Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Everyone   Ok Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: Keeping and Caring for Horses :: Just Pics - share your snapshots-
Jump to: