Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT

Go down 
+3
Caper Cowgirl
Wissy
just joan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT Empty
PostSubject: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:15 am

since Lightning posted a pic of that strawberry delight, I've been doing nothing but thinking about desserts.

I absolutely adore this one, and you may or may not use jello, you may or may not make it into squares.........sometimes I just eat it right out of the bowl.

1 softened cream cheese
1 large tub cool whip
1 can pie filling( I use strawberry & rhubarb)
graham cracker crumbs
1 box jello....(whatever flavour goes with your pie filling)

mix cheese, cool whip and pie filling together.
make the jello using the quick method
melt butter with the graham crackers and spread into a 8x11 dish

spread the mixture on top of the crackers
top with the jello
really quick and easy
let set in fridge for 30mins
oh my god its some good.
really easy, and quick
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:50 pm

And I want some of that next time I visit.. ok.. yummmmmm

Lightening already told me she'd make me her cake when I come down again.. yummmmmmmmmmmm

My favorite dessert is anything someone else makes!!!! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Quote :
My favorite dessert is anything someone else makes!!!!

I couldn't agree more...I don't bake...My mother does...lol

Once in a while I will bake and apple crisp....AWWWW how I love a nice hot, fresh from the oven apple crisp
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: re: favourite decadent dessert   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:04 pm

I'll get you back for this one Joan...now I HAVE to make one...trifle...gotta be trifle. Easy to make day before, we always had it for birthdays rather than a cake. Line bowl with any plain cake cut in fingers. Spread with instant vanilla pudding. Toss in cut up jello. Add fruit niblets. More jello, more pudding. Just before serving top off with a huge amount of whipped cream. Yummy, yummy, yummy....I'm gonna get you Joan.... lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:07 pm

if you build it...they will come......hahahaha love trifle :D
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:46 pm

Neiman Marcus Cookies

2 cups butter
24 ounces chocolate chips
4 cups flour
2 cups brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
3 cups chopped nuts
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups white sugar
1-8 ounce Hershey bar grated
5 cups oatmeal
4 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla

Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder. Cream butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Add chocolate chips, Hershey bar, & nuts. Roll into balls. Place on cookie sheet a couple of inches apart. Bake 10 minutes at 375 degrees. Makes 112 cookies.
Back to top Go down
crippledcowgirl

crippledcowgirl

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:49 pm

mmm lightning...sounds yummy. Oh and Joan, I am not surprised that your's involves cheese :P

My fav is chocolate cheesecake....don't have a recipe....I just order it at restaurants. mmmm cheesecake! :face:
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:08 pm

I guess I should include the recipe for aforementioned cake.
1 pkg 2 layer white or gold cake mix
1 pkg Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
1/2 square milk chocolate
3 cups fresh strawberries
2 Tablespoons white sugar
2 packages Dream Whip topping
1 1/2 cups milk

Bake cake mix as directed on pkg. Cut up strawberries, put in bowl with sugar. In bowl, mix cream cheese until soft, add milk and vanilla pudding. Mix up the dream whip and fold in 3/4 of dream whip. When cake is out of the oven and cooled off, cut both layers horizontally making 4 layers. Put bottom layer in a deep dish bowl, top with 1/4 of the vanilla pudding mixture. Add 1/4 of the strawberries. Continue in this manner until you get almost to the top of the bowl. As you can see in my picture, I only used 3 of the cake layers before I ran out of room. With the top layer of cake add last of the vanilla pudding mix, take the last bit of dream whip and pile it in the middle of the cake. Grate the milk chocolate over the whole top of the cake. Garnish with remaining strawberries. Enjoy!!

Last edited by Lightning on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Lightening .. that recipe just made me weak.. omg that not only looked good it sounds wonderful
Now the cookies.. I printed off the reciepe and handed it Hubby me thinks he may bake them for me.. lol
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Deb's Peach Delight ( I just made this one a couple of minutes ago)
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT 2009_0407cake0006

I just used the 1/2 layer I had left from the Strawberry Delight.
Cut cake into cubes.
Mix 1 pkg vanilla pudding as directed on pkg. Mix 1 pkg Dream Whip as directed on pkg. Fold 3/4 of Dream Whip into the vanilla pudding. Put a handful of cake cubes into the bottom of a deep dish bowl, layer with vanilla pudding mixture and a handful of peach slices. Continue in this manner until the top. End with vanilla pudding. Pile set aside Dream Whip in the middle of the dessert. Grate milk chocolate over top. Garnish with left-over peach slices. Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Deb I am sorry but I can't ever come and stay with on the weekends we are in Greenwood.. because I WOULD NEVER LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:12 pm

You know what...I don't normally bake this much!! It's just that I had the left-over cake from Bowie's cake. I had to do something with it. Haha The Neiman-Marcus cookies I had to type out for a lady that came into the tack shop the other day. I figured where it was already typed up, I'd post it here. I should be selling my cakes instead of giving away the recipes now that I'm soon to be unemployed. :)
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:18 pm

Well if you do that.. then I'm glad I live far from you.. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Well I would not call this a desert, more like a snack or something to take to a party.

It is an apple dip. You take cream cheese (depending on how many people are going to eat it) when it is just me and hubby I use half a brick, for a party I use a whole brick. Mix in some brown sugar (one tablespoon or more if you have a REAL sweet tooth...)

So you mix the cream cheese and brown sugar and you spread it on a plater or a plate. Take some caramel and spread that on top and then sprinkle Score bits (you buy them at the store) on top.

Cut apples into wedges and to prevent the apples from turning brown, but them in a bag with some 7up or Sprite. Shake them up and that prevents them from going brown.

Vola a tasty snack!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:47 am

tasty and good for you...............lots of fruit in the last 2 dessert snackers.....love them. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOST DECADENT DESSERT
Page 1 of 1