Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
C4B's
lb-ranch
Caper Cowgirl
just joan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:50 am

I had friends come visit this weekend from Ont. C4B had suggested we ALL GO TIDAL BORE RAFTING......AND MUD SLIDING (any of you who have known me for a while know I am definately IN for MUD ANYTHING)... so ok....early sat morning we set out.....there were 16 in our group so we needed 2 boats and we split up a bit to keep the COMPANY companied.........C4B hands me a waterproof camera and says HERE WE GO.......well.......I nearly drowned twice......once while still on shore by sinking in the quicksand and the tide coming in up my pixie before I can unstick myself.......and my friend Leslie who weighs nearly 95lbs is being sucked out of the boat and is sitting on the floor sucking in all the mud ........what a hoot...the story is actually just too long to tell typing........but some of the pictures are good..........

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 004_3A

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 014_13A-1

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 018_17A

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 023_22A

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 016_14A

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 022_20A

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 009_7A

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 003_2A

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 001_0A

it was so much fun screaming and cursing and hanging on for dear life.......its now marked OFF MY BUCKETLIST I never have to do it again........ :roll: :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:44 pm

Awesome pics.....i want to do that one of these days myself...And its not far from home for us....
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:52 pm

So Cool :)
where was that at?? we're looking at going once my daughter gets home, she was sad she missed our white water rafting trip this summer so we were looking into the tidal bore rafting to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:57 pm

SHEWBENACHADIE if thats how you spell it...........its a great spot except for the quicksand.......but the tide comes in so fast and high, OMG....but definately NOT WHITE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:07 pm

What a day!!!!!!!!!, fantastic weather, we all jumped off the rafts for a swim and the water was lovely muddy but lovely, i loved it......... will do it again some day, i could hardly speak for a couple of days due to all the screaming and laughing... we had an 11 year old boy on our boat who said it was more fun the disney !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what more can you say.........
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:07 pm

Must be the same one we are planing on going to..
we're looking at sept 23 or 24th. Bailey flies home the 22 so we want it to be a surprise outing for her.
Any tips before I brave the mud?? lol

Last edited by lb-ranch on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Here is the link..... if any of you want to go, it is cheaper to make up a party hint hint !!!

http://www.tidalboreraftingpark.com/
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Shubenacadie.. lol.. yes I did that a couple of years ago.. omg it was fun.. I nearly fell out of the boat and did end up in the raft.. hard time getting back up but I did it.. so much fun..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:12 pm

TIPS...........WEAR AS LITTLE CLOTHING AS POSSIBLE INCLUDING FOOTWEAR........best to wear those plastic clog thingys........no bra, no JEANS(the weight is incredible when full of water and mud)
have your driver take you back first.....then you have time to get in the showers while there is still warm water......dont forget soap and towels, and of course dry clothing............a snorkel and or nose clamps would be good, and when you get out of the boat at anytime.....do NOT STAND STILL......KEEP MOVING......ITS QUICKSAND AND can very quickly swallow you up!!!!!!!! BUT WAY WAY WAY FUN :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:23 pm

Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:24 pm

it's alot of fun I went twice last year. LB in sept they have the suicide tides they are the most fun but it can be cold. I wore sneakers and sweats
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Tidal borer rafting seems to be really popular this year. I know of three different groups of people that have gone this summer. It looks like so much fun. Rolling around that mud must be pretty gross and cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:09 pm

Wow sure looks like you guys had a lot of fun. My god JJ you crack me up woman! You are always up to something!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:40 pm

Looks like and sounds like a fun, crazy time. The smiles say it all...I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1