Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added

Go down 
+5
Wissy
SexyDexy
Simi
Sooke
just joan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Empty
PostSubject: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:40 am

MERCIFUL GOD............this epic tale will have to be told in several stages......and I know for a fact that there are reems and reems of pictures..........I am on my way out to feed ponies and check to make sure Buck is still upright and the big bruises I have under my breasts is starting to go down, so and I can almost hear myself talk now...........I'LL BE BACK..........oh yeah, saturday Bowie thought I was scarey but Sunday for sure he knew I was perhaps a little more demented that that.........THE AGONY AND THE EXCTASY...................rose............

Last edited by just joan on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:57 am

I've been waiting to hear since Saturday night when Sarah posted some of the pic's! You and Buck look splendid! And Carol and Mariea too!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:58 am

ya really we need the story from when you woke up and got on the road till you go home with pictures please JJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:15 am

Sooke....which Sarah.....and where did she post them....I dont see them, only cf4b and lightning!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:39 am

Sarah, Gunnar's other mom. She posted them on Facebook and tagged Wissy in them. If you go to your Facebook page you should see the album on the right hand side under Highlights (the album is titled Hurricanes and Horses).

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?page=2&aid=108813&id=512351951

Don't know if that link will work.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:46 am

ahhhhhhhhhhh..........it worked........there are a lot of great pics there........woooooo hooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:52 am

I have stories up the wazoo........but photobucket is not helping me today, so I may just have to be colourful.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:01 pm

it wasn't my Sarah that posted the pics it was Naughty by Nature (Sarah) and her mom My Louie that came up to take pics and cheer us on.. wonderful to have them there too.. unfortunately Gunnar's other mom Sarah (TE) was home getting ready for UN.. but she was there in thought.. I've got a ton of pics too.. need time to down load them to photo bucket though.. had a great time with great friends and looking forward to many more of these weekends in the future!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:16 pm

OK, my stupid moment. I could of swore it was your Sarah. Great pictures either way.

Waiting for part one of the tale Joan.......
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:21 pm

well thats how I couldnt figure out how the Bleeding heart wissy got the pics downloaded to TE overnight for her to post them........but what the heck.///////////thank you NBN..........THEY LOOK TERRIFIC.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:34 pm

I had to wait for C4B to come over so we could load Bella and take her home before I got started writing this tale..............

where to start

let me first of all APOLOGISE TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO MAY HAVE BEEN OFFENDED BY MY STORIES..............that being said....if they were that concerned they could have just left!!!!!!!! hahahaha..............oh my god, I have no voice left from laughing and crying and snorting..........

ok seems CJ aka Purple wants to RELIVE every minute, so I will begin........early friday, we load up, ponies on pretty easy....off we go to Debert and Sexy Dexys........we do great time, the truck runs like a dream, ponies really happy, sun shining, we dont even need music or a radio, we arrive exactly on time....ponies jump off into lovely field, I manage without any trouble to turn the rig around without needing 40acres and we go in for lunch.......Cindyrelly is a terrific host, we eat everything out of her garden and chin waggle for a bit, her ponies are looking way better than earlier this year and her wee black kitty is some cute.........ok.......time to phone Wissy and tell her we are reloading and heading out to meet them somewhere along the highway...........the reloading took a little longer as both had been quite happy in the lovely grass, but no biggy, we are back on the road and off and trotting.......sailing along happy as can be..........we get wissy and she says for me to slow down I';m driving too fast( yeah.....right)....but that goddamn exit 4b......Good Lord, the sign for it is right on the damn exit and it really really really sharp, I Roses.. near missed it....ponies were sliding, my brakes were jumping, thistle.........but we did get it, then a little bit of construction, but still no real worries........ok....you bored yet??????? we get off of the highway and say we will wait for Wissy and Firebug cause I aint driving other people crazy.....so as they came around the corner, I mooned them...because wissy in another thread said we should make sure we peed at sexys so we wouldnt have to hang our asses out on the side of the road...........we get there......put all ponies in their stalls, feed water etc.........we set up the tents and beds and before you know it, theres a crowd..........folks are all over us, welcoming, introducing, kissing, hugging etc etc.......it was way cool..........literally, we near froze that night in the tents.......but, folks are looking for an alarm clock....hahahaha...I am the alarm clock...5.30 I start yelling........ok, lets get up and at em....we were riding at 9 so we gotta be ready, firebug and I headed over to Timmies after we fed and brought back the only aroma that would make Mariea get out of bed.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:35 pm

I'm doing this in seperate bits cause my computer keeps Roses.. up
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Love it so far keep it coming please!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:49 pm

Hmmmm ... so far so good. A wee bit too normal for you Joan but lets hope things pick up a bit as the story unfolds. As I'm sure it will ...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:54 pm

Naughty by Nature...her mum My Louie, Sailorgirl, Matt,(and his parents) Lightning, Sky, OldSaddlebags,. Ridem(Judy), nice lady Heather, lovely gal Joan, oh my god there was a cast of Roses.. thousands and NO ONE WORE A NAME TAG....I kept whispering to Wissy.........who the Bleeding heart is that.....they know me but I'm lost especially when everybody has so many Roses.. names each.and of course Bowie, Brandon, the little french girl who I thought was going to have me evicted or arrested by the military, IF I MISSED ANYBODY I'M REALLY SORRY.............anyhow........theres enough lovely people all around for everybody to get kissed and hugged.............we are getting ready to go in the ring.........I have my brand new purple helmet and purple safety vest and a nice new purple racing set for Buck......so if nothing else, we are gonna LOOK spiffy..........everybody else will have to tell their own stories cause mine is already too long..........anyway....buck has been giving me a hard time standing up and just walking over me etc..........so thats why we have come..........I mount up and the first thing he does is his fun new thing....so Bowie says........dont yell at that horse, take your rein and jig his face around..........well, low and behold, I was not in the saddle 3 and a half minutes and I already won the olympics............big thistle eating grin on my face and I was then loving Bowie and telling him how I was gonna kiss and lick him all over..........well thistle, you should have seen his face.......this man dont know me from adam.......I said I would of course check with Cathy first to arrange a date and time for me to thank him personally........thats when he said I WAS A SCAREY WOMAN..........but I was on my horse, riding and I was thrilled........I was very happy to walk in circles just being on..........however......now that the hour is up and I have to get off and out....I cant......so Bowie is holding my reins so I can try to unstick my hips and figure out how I'm going to dismount......all the while he is saying....if you hurt that much maybe you shouldnt ride..........silly man...........anyway, I do my thing and on the way down my nice new safey vest tries its damndest to kill me.........I'm stuck on the horn, dangling like a Roses.. salmon on the end of a hook...........Bowie has no idea why the Bleeding heart my feet are not on the ground yet......Buck is just standing, and I'm hanging...........poor Bowie grabs me and lifts me up to unhook me and by this time I am just howling with laughter............I'm laughing so hard I'm on the arena floor and folks are thinking I fell off.........and am hurt or something..........once they hear the story however everyone is joining in on the laughing..........ok that was our first hour............time for a nap.....
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:02 pm

oh my god JJ you have me laughing at work thank god no one is here to see me lol...
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:19 pm

I will just interrupt Joan's story to add how she entertained us all on sat night, oh my!!!! the stories ran one after another, her tale of the tidal bore rafting had people in tears, my jaw ached i have not laughted so much in years !!!!! Bowie was amazed by her and the kids were just stunned and delighted that some one was allowed to use all the "flower words" and everybody was laughing!!!!!!!! we had a great evening and then we ( me, JJ, Wissy, Firebug and Matt) sat out side the tents in the dark and the cold and had a couple of drinks and sat and chatted it was really nice !!! i would like to say a huge thank-you to wissy and firebug for getting us to go along and for looking after us so well, THANK'S GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are great !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:22 pm

just because the clock says you have several hours in between your first ride and your second ride........well, it doesnt work that way............before you know it, its time to get ready again.......a million people have come by and spoken to us and had a good time and it just flies by. ok, we are all 4 of us in the ring at the same time....me wissy firebug and c4b everyone has their own issues, but like I said thats why we are there........I'm doing my circle thing up the far end and I dont care if I never do another thing, I'm thrilled to bits all by my own little self just ON ........so Bowie checks with me everyonce in a while to see if I want to do anything else........NO I'M PERFECT THANKS.......so now c4b is having a melt down and gets off........I JOG over and ENTICE HER BACK ON........actually I was almost quite aggresive but I did manage to convince her that it was in her best interest to remount........and she did..............in the meantime Wissy has decided she's had enough and wants to do a CIRCUE DE SOLEIL dismount sort of sideways........it was actually quite pretty, but I'm sure there are no pictures of that....now Bowie is starting to get real worried about this class........I can see it in his eyes.........he just is not sure.........Lightning and him get Mariea in a chair and I'm thinking that this is enough for the day...........LETS GET DRUNK...........and then there was the POT LUCK...and a really nice presentation for Cathy and Bowie from all their regular friends and clients .........so we move outside to the picnic tables and by now I've had a drink and am loosening up a little so I am not quite so shy and retired.............you had to have been there........these folks are so easy to make laugh........it was great, none of them had heard any of my stories before, pluse I had already a couple of new ones about the Tidal bore rafting and me getting near killed by my new safety vest.........it was a helluva night.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:38 pm

then it was sunday...........did I mention that Wissy is very anal about her TENT AND TENTING AREA.............she VACUUMS her tent, no kidding!!!!!! and she has every gadget known to man...........when she says tenting, its not ANYTHING LIKE YOU THINK...........you have to show up sometime and let her take you for a VIEWING........hahahah...but you'll have to wipe your feet afore you enter...........poor wee firebug.....she just plugs along totting all this stuff that wissy wants to bring( kidding folks) these two gals have definately got it together.......they make quite a team and I am really glad to be part of their extended family..............back to buck..............carol takes bella out to round pen her a little..........and he goes balistic........screaming, and kicking, and pawing and trying to knock the door off its hinges.........he is being a complete idiot and I am now pooping through a needle again........I take him out and run him in the pen a bit and go back in to get ready........this time Bowie has arrived and he wants to see c4b's bella before we all go in..........again buck starts this screaming etc...........but he is trying to take out the door.......Bowie straightens him out right quick and tells me to keep doing it.........not to just threaten.....but to actually get in there and smarten him up....alrighty then.........so thats what I was doing when Cathy comes along and says....lets take him in the round pen.................
well then........I have been having no luck getting him going in the pen ....he just says rose you and wont go...........he did NOT SAY THAT TO CATHY....boy is he ever athletic...........Good Lord, he can spin and turn and move and sweat.....then I asked if I could come in and get some pointers......turns out I'm too soft and its time to stop treating him like a puppy............alrighty then............Brandon helps me take him out and give him a quick hosing off......its now time to quit for the morning
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:03 pm

sunday, second part of the day.......Bowie is going to ride Buck for me so I can see what he is actually capable of.......I have never seen him do anything ever........he is really quite stunning, rounds his neck, seems quite smooth, looks lovely, moving to do whatever Bowie wants, they are loping quite nicely, buck has a little cough at the sand, keeps going, next time around he has another cough only this time..........in slow motion, my whole world came to a complete stop and my heart just quit..........I can see it so vividly, buck coughs, tucks his head down, cant get it back up, stumbles, then there is a pause Bowie goes catapulting through the air, Bucks face plant turns into a front somersault and the whole arena is silent. I dont scream, I just go over to the other side of the arena........by now both Bowie and Buck are up, I ask questions and then my legs give out.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:15 pm

Bowie says its just one of those things....not anything Buck did, it was a cough and a stumble......nothing dirty, nothing........just a thing.......Buck got the rest of the day off.............now this poor man Bowie, I'm standing there trembling like an Daisy, crying, just in shock, and he has a hard time imagining I'm the same person from saturday night telling all those jokes and making him blush........I'm sure given a couple of days, I will work a really funny story into this about Buck and Bowie and their CANNONBALL RIDE............needless to say I was not up for talking much and just couldnt find words .......so I cleaned the stalls and got stuff loaded for going home.
Despite the fact that I near got killed myself and Bowie tried to decapitate Buck, it was a helluva clinic.
I had the best time........it was well worth all the hours of driving.
I met the best people and it was sure great to put faces to names..........
I LOVE WISSY AND FIREBUG
and god bless poor C4B for putting up with me.......
good night and god bless. peace out.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:22 pm

WOW glad both are ok JJ....
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Well I would have fit right in your group by the sounds of it. Since I couldn't go to the clinic with you all I decided to ride at home on Saturday. Dexter was a complete pig. It ruined the rest of my weekend.

Sounds like quite the time was had. Saturday was a beautiful night for sitting outside and atleast it was warmer than last weekend.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:58 pm

wow i missed the action on sunday. I'm glad everyone is okay
Back to top Go down
missylou

PostSubject: just joan   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:16 pm

but you forgot your assault on matt because he forgot his manners and did not offer to share you pack quite a punch for a little woman //poor boy is definatly going to have a bruise /// I promise if, you and I are ever in the same area again I WILL SHARE or offer too
poor matt I'm sorry did not know she could throw such a punch LOL
it was funny but matt will alway remember to offer up his desert to all next time LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added   GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GREENWOOD........THE SAGA..added
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next