Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to this site

Go down 
+5
Lightning
Sailorgirl
Loves Color
Simi
Vicki Delaney
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Vicki Delaney

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: New to this site   New to this site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:11 am

New to this site 914736 Hi all, have just received this link and am excited to join and connect with all you horse lovers here. Will take me awhile to get it figured out, but wow what a great place to connect!!! Currently own a nice solid paint, new to me this summer. Just establishing our relationship as I have been off with an injury since mid June. Had an amazing trail ride with Charlie last week, 2 hours , first ride since the accident. About time too.!! My first love is my horses, and appys are my soft spot. Charlies companion is a 25 plus year old crazy colored app who I found years ago. Would love to know his past and may have to post pics of him here to see if anyone will recognize him. Sadly he (Buck) is going back to his owner this fall. Will need another friend for Charlie. If anyone wants to retire a friend to a good home with lots of turnout, good hay and an easy life of trail rides and lots of love , there is a space here in my barn. had not intended to mention this when I got here, but just thought of it now.

Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing stories and laughs.

Vicki, Charlie and Buck
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:25 am

:wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi
Welcome Vicky
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Loves Color

Loves Color

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:56 am

:welcomeclipart

I too have a solid paint and a soft spot for appy's. New to this site 573748
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:19 am

New to this site 947884 New to this site 947884 New to this site 947884 New to this site Icon_bounce New to this site 727895
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:46 am

:welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart :welcomeclipart
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:17 pm

oK, not to be outdone on the welcoming committee here.......I TOO LOVE APPYS AND HAVE ONE CALLED BUCK........SO THERE..

WELCOME ABOARD
:wel_ani3Tay.gi :welcomeclipart :wel_ani3Tay.gi :welcomeclipart
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Freva

Freva

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Hi Vicki......sorry I haven't got any Appys. We do have a few Paints but love them all. Welcome to the site and look forward to pics.

:hello_graphics
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
C4B's

C4B's

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi and Welcome, looking forward to seeing pictures of your horses..........

:welcomeclipart
Back to top Go down
Tammy

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:21 pm

WELCOME TO OUR SITE !!! Please post lots of pictures. I don't have appys but I do have horses that have lots of dirty spots! Does that count?
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:11 pm

hi Vicky, i sent you a pm did you get it ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to this site
Page 1 of 1