Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...

Go down 
+11
D-Cutch
Freva
C4B's
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
charlo
Jolie
Dun Tru
Simi
just joan
lb-ranch
Oakie Dokie
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Oakie Dokie

I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Empty
PostSubject: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:07 am

I have been on this site many time and today I thought I might join and post a few pics....I have had horses for years when I was younger that I showed in Cape Breton at the CBWR...But I came to a point in my life where my horsey days needed to take a break as I started to raise a family...But, now my kids are getting older and they love horses...So needless to say " I'M BACK".... I actually recognize some people on here that are or still are from CB....Georda, Karen, Ect..We all showed together.....

Don't mind me I just getting use to posting the pics i'll post more in another thread...

Enjoy!
I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... DSC_1120
I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... DSC_0287
I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... CSC_1190
I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... DSC_1156
I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... DSC_1141
I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... DSC_1157
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 am

:welcomeclipart
now I have to go get my eyes checked cause I cant see any photos showing up... lol
It is nice once the kids get old enough to enjoy horses with you :)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:25 am

howdy and yes :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi but I too dont see any pictures........if you have questions on how to do that.....go to the top of this page and read the STICKY..........if that doesnt make sense...........ask!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:42 am

:wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi
To Maritime-Equestrians....... we have 2 red duns in our barn and I just got a filly from Freva and she is a red dun paint.. what a handsome man I just love him congrats with getting back in the horse world.....

Last edited by CJ on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Oakie Dokie

PostSubject: so sorry   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:54 am

Sorry about the pics...CJ is working on the pics for me...So check back.......lb-ranch I actually seen Kid at Freva's....She had Oakie's half sister for a bit...I think she sold her now...She was a red dun also and quite stocky.....Are you going to Spruce hollows horse show with Kid....AKA(Shandi's)?
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:05 am

What a nice looking horse! Looking forward to more pictures in the future!! Welcome to ME!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:12 am

I once was blind, but now I see.... :) :)
nice pics, add a little white and he could be Kids lookalike
I didnt know of any other shows coming up??
Back to top Go down
Jolie

Jolie

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:15 am

What a cutie, love the face!
Back to top Go down
Oakie Dokie

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:21 am

The show is October 3......At spruce hollow corral...off homestead rd in Moncton...Magnetic Hill area... Anyone can come admission Free....www.sprucehollow.ca..for directions...The reason I know is because that is where Oakie is boarded.......It will be fun! GMEC pointed too!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:28 am

:( aww too bad I have a wedding I have to be at in the valley that day.
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:40 am

Oakie Dokie we'll be there. My son is riding a horse that is boarded there.

And Welcome. :flower:
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:48 am

Beautiful horse!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:56 am

He sure is some good looking fellow.........nice pixie!!!!!!! I love bums...........
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:11 pm

What a good looking boy !!!! looking forward to seeing more pictures.............
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Hi, welcome to M.E. Oakey sure is growing and getting more handsome all the time. He and Rubby, the mare we used to own, really do look alike. Looking forward to more pics and post.
I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... 10735
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Stunning horse you have there!!! I like the unique face marking!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Welcome to the site. What a nice looking young man you have there! And congrats for getting back into horses. It took me having a child (and using her as an exuse) to get back into it. It's easier to justify spending money on "the child" than myself. Tee Hee!
Back to top Go down
cocagne Lucky gal 6c149 (

cocagne Lucky gal 6c149 (

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:59 pm

he is beautiful...I love his name...the Netherlands won the 2009 Nations' Cup at Spruce Meadows...Albert Zoer's mount cleared both rounds on his horse Okidiki...
Back to top Go down
elmannabelle

PostSubject: horse pictures   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:21 pm

he is very nice, he looks young there, how old is he and do you show him?
Back to top Go down
Oakie Dokie

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:29 pm

In the pics he was a good 15 months now he is 17 months....I showed him in in one show in Halter...
He will be started in the spring....I lunge him with pony saddle sometimes and I lunge him and tie him and things with his bridle...He is totally use to the bridle.....He is much bigger now..His chest is really fillng out too....He is a barrel or reining prospect...His mom is barrel blood and dad is reining blood and very cowey....In not 100% sure what I want to do with him I guess I 'll see in the spring...I love barrels but I love reining too...So whatever I think he has more potential for...I'll go with that......

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:18 pm

welcome your horse is beautiful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...   I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just joined....Here are some pics of my 16 month old QH yearling...
Page 1 of 1