Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LF: Hunter/Jumper to lease near Wolfville/Kentville

Go down 
AuthorMessage
COLDWETNOSES

LF: Hunter/Jumper to lease near Wolfville/Kentville Empty
PostSubject: LF: Hunter/Jumper to lease near Wolfville/Kentville   LF: Hunter/Jumper to lease near Wolfville/Kentville Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:12 pm

I am looking for something to lease until my horse arrives from Ontario next spring. I moved away from our farm in Ontario to start a business in New Minas and im going thru serious withdrawl!! I would love to find either a green or well schooled hunter or jumper.Not too breed specific, but would rather something with potential. Especially love working with OTTB's.Would like to ride max 2 days per week, as i have a 2 year old son also! i left my saddle in Ontario with my horse, so would need to use a saddle! Would like min 15'3hh. I have been riding all of my life, and competed since I was 10. looking for a barn with an indoor, and no more than 30 minutes from the Valley! Please let me know of anything available! Thank you. Karen email imalittle1ok@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

LF: Hunter/Jumper to lease near Wolfville/Kentville
Page 1 of 1