Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just joan and C4B's day !!!!

Go down 
+4
D-Cutch
Tammy
oldsaddlebags
C4B's
8 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

Just joan and C4B's day !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Just joan and C4B's day !!!!   Just joan and C4B's day !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:19 pm

I hope this works i have not done it before and i am too tired to fight with photo bucket, we had a GREAT day !!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=113482&id=679675957&saved#/photo.php?pid=2715178&id=679675957
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: Just joan and C4B's day !!!!   Just joan and C4B's day !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Woohoo!! you go girls!! :EX.gif: :EX.gif: :EX.gif: :EX.gif: :EX.gif: :EX.gif: :EX.gif: :EX.gif:
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Just joan and C4B's day !!!!   Just joan and C4B's day !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:47 pm

Nice shots! Where did you guys go to ride? The footing looks VERY nice. And JJ - I hate to be a party pooper, but where's your purple helmet?
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Just joan and C4B's day !!!!   Just joan and C4B's day !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Just after these shots were taken we realised JJ did not have it on and rob brought it out of the barn for her, the excitement of the day !!!!!!!!

Thanks OSB !!!! we had a blast, now i am going to bed !!!!!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Just joan and C4B's day !!!!   Just joan and C4B's day !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Wow...I like the footing in that arena...

Buck sure is a chunky monkey!!! What a hunk!! Joan you're not so bad yourself!! Just joan and C4B's day !!!! 573748

C4B, I think red is yours and Bella's color!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Just joan and C4B's day !!!!   Just joan and C4B's day !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:17 am

tHANKS for posting the pics C4B I just now opened up my computer.............IT WAS THE MBRA's Jackpot at Bein Eoin.....the footing is brand new........and its actually a 3 day event venue........anyway, I was the ring steward, Judge, and announcer, and C4B was doing the runner and cooking on the bbq.........there were no stalls available on saturday so we didnt take our guys, but we had a cancellation so we scooped our two and figured we could use the ring when everyone was done.............but low and behold, there was still an EXHIBITION RUN on sunday, so C4B got Buck all tacked up for me and walked him while I set up the announcers/judges booth and him and I did actually get to do a TIMED BARREL RUN..........I did wear my helmet during that run and would have put my helmet on again had I not been just so out of my mind with GLEE that we were actually loping and running and laughing and having a ball..............so I did actually acheive my BUCKETLIST GOAL although not fast.............WE DID GO IN................YEAH....................and I think one of the MBRA members got a pic of him and I running.....when she sends it I will of course post it..........

Just a quick addition and I;m sorry I ddint put it at the top of my post.......but would like to REALLY THANK BOWIE for giving both Carol and I enough confidence to go try our ponies.......and it worked.....Carol was talking to me from the ground as I was getting ready to go in..........she's not near as cute as Bowie....but the words worked........hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Just joan and C4B's day !!!!   Just joan and C4B's day !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:37 am

Thought i would let you do the story telling JJ as you are so much better at it than me, i would also like to thank Bowie as i pretended i had him in the arena with me telling me to relax my seat and breathe, Bella was as good as gold, and to be there and see the smile on JJ face was worth a million !!!!!!

Thank you DC i will wear red more often, and i would like to get Bella a red saddle pad, maybe for christmas
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Just joan and C4B's day !!!!   Just joan and C4B's day !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:47 am

Wow, sounds like a blast. It must feel good to find that confidence in yourselves and your ponies.

Joan, you look awesome running for home in that one shot.

That's the same footing I'm planning for my round pen. Fence is going up soon :EX.gif: I'll be able to start preparing for a clinic next spring. Hopefully, I'll get the same magic kick in the pants you gals did lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Just joan and C4B's day !!!!   Just joan and C4B's day !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:51 pm

Oh, you'll get the MAGIC alright........even if its just me waving the wand!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Just joan and C4B's day !!!!   Just joan and C4B's day !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:00 pm

helmet or no helmet........I dont care...........wheeeeeeeeeee

Just joan and C4B's day !!!! RUNNINGFORHOME
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Just joan and C4B's day !!!!   Just joan and C4B's day !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:39 pm

you go girls!! looks like you had a blast!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Just joan and C4B's day !!!!   Just joan and C4B's day !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:59 pm

great job guys. I'm glad you guys did it. that footing looks pretty nice wish I could have gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just joan and C4B's day !!!!   Just joan and C4B's day !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just joan and C4B's day !!!!
Page 1 of 1