Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold***

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Empty
PostSubject: All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold***   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:02 am

Foaling date: 05/06/2004
Markings: SMALL STAR, SNIP. LEFT FRONT PASTERN, EXTENDING INTO ANKLE BEHIND; RIGHT FRONT PASTERN WHITE, HIGHER IN FRONT.

Light Bay Standardbred mare.Broke Western and English.
Registration Papers ready for transfer to new owner.

16 hands tall - sound - no vices - very willing and kind natured

Details regarding temperament:
She is very smart and so very calm and willing. Never raced. Clean legs and sound.Been broke for 3 yrs now and introduced to many things with ni problems.Very smart mare with lots to offer.Loves attention and is very willing to please.Beginner- Adavanced will suit any level.

Accomplishments in training :

She is advancing quickly and accepts anything introduced to her.
Walk - trot- canter- gallop-woah-back very easily - occasional pivots off leg -side passing- trot poles at a walk/trot/canter , small elevated poles to jumping 3 feet.Swims in water over her neck and loves to dive with rider aboard.Newly learning side passing off leg.Round Pen and Lunges and lots more.

She hacks alone or with other horses and loves to be ridden.
Rides bareback - western tack - english tack all with ease .Very adaptable.

Clinics and Other training::

Leslie Guy Beginner Horsemanship Clinic August 2008
Leslie Guy Natural Horsemanship/Fitting/Under saddle clinic - August 2009
Both clinics covering ground work-round pen work-saddle fitting- cross ties - under saddle - jumping techniques and more.

Attended her very first Horse show Oct 11th 2008 - Whispering Winds Farms Benefit for Breast Cancer Show competing in barrels,open command,poles,dash for cash and bareback classes.

Equine Review- May 2009 - Princess Louise Park (Sussex,NB)
May 2009 -Deanna Phalen 2 hour hunter jumper clinic and with ease.Did extremely well and a reference from Deanna with comments can be requested.Anyone there can tell you how well she did.

Would excell as a hunter jumper/dressage/jumping/western/games..

Would like to see this mare go to a new home before end of November.
Lack of interest is reason for sale.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY - Parental Contact if under 18.

Asking price reduce from $3500 to $ 2500 - needs to be moved.....going to waste here.

Last edited by morningstaracres on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
"Painted Zoey"

All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** 225-68

PostSubject: Re: All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold***   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi;
I was wondering if you could get in touch with me about this horse? I'm looking for one for my daughter.

Could you please tell me where you are located and what price you are asking as well?

Thanks so much!
Tamilyn
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: horse   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:13 am

Tammy

you can contact me by email and I can give you more details

We are asking $3500

can include fitted show saddle and tack/accessories for an additonal cost.....

Needs to go to good home........

morningstaracres@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: velocity   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:15 am

Corrected link update

http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/id24.html

to view details - pictures and more inforamtion
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: horse   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:21 am

Tarrel you have a pm
Back to top Go down
"Painted Zoey"

PostSubject: Re: All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold***   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:54 pm

HI Again;

I just don't understand why I can't find the darn button to see my PM's? I can find a place to send one to someone if they write to you first but that's about it. I know that I feel very very blonde right now. I apologize if you are blonde though.

As far as the horse goes, I'm not sure if I got back to you already on this one but just in case I didn't I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to get my daughter this one. It's more money than I'm looking to spend.

It appears that you have done alot with this horse though. There aren't many standardbreds out there that are as accomplished as this one. Good for you.

I'm sure you won't have any problems in finding a new home.

Thanks for contacting me though. I really do appreciate that.

Tamilyn
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: tarelle   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:11 pm

thankyou Tarelle....Not blonde but still have my share of blonde moments...

No worries....This mare will sell

We do also have a grey gelding available and both need to be sold before end of November
Back to top Go down
"Painted Zoey"

PostSubject: Re: All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold***   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:24 pm

What's the scoop on the gelding?

How many hands?
What level rider does he require?
What has he been used for?
How old?
Do you have pics and better yet vid's of him being ridden that you can send me?
Lastly....where abouts are you located?

Look forward to hearing back from you.

T.
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: gelding   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Tarelle

Visit my website

CAMPRESS
we had srated him just to see how he would take riding and he did well.He is now just pasture condition as we wanted to start him fresh next srpring and let him fatten up some.

He was fresh off he track when we got him earlier this sumer.
He has a baby doll personality.

Has developed a light touch of rain rot but is healing well.He had never been on pasture and he decided the all you can eat bar was better than staying shletered this summer..LOL)

We have not ridden him but he would not be a problem to train....Adapts very well.Great canddate for riding home.
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: Re: All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold***   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:07 pm

Tarelle wrote:
HI Again;

As far as the horse goes, I'm not sure if I got back to you already on this one but just in case I didn't I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to get my daughter this one. It's more money than I'm looking to spend.

It appears that you have done alot with this horse though. There aren't many standardbreds out there that are as accomplished as this one. Good for you.

Tamilyn
Tarelle - the most important thing is to find her a good home soon....her price is very negotiable....I am willing to negotiate any reasonable offers.....I will not be offended by any offers at all.......as long as she goes to a good show home and to someone who will repsect her talent....

you can email me an offer and I will certainly consider it......and discuss it with you.

payment plan available.....short term plan........
morningstaracres@gmail.com

anyone interested.....I just don't want to continue posting reduced as people will suspect something is wrong.....I just need her moved ASAP.
Back to top Go down
"Painted Zoey"

PostSubject: Re: All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold***   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Hi Again;

I wanted to get back to you and let you know as I didn't want you thinking that I didn't get your PM or didn't want to answer or something.

We just had two horses arrive here last w/e. Mine was finally delivered from NB and my daughter's was delivered on Saturday morning.

We won't be going any farther as we only want two horses right now as there are only the two of us. We do have a friend that might be looking for a horse in the Spring but right now is not an option for her. She lives in the city and would have to house her horse here and I only have the two stalls. IF she does decide to buy one, like she's said, then I will definitely keep you in mind. I'm sure I'll be helping her find her horse as she's never actually owned a horse before and has only ever really ridden at my farms that I've owned over the years. She would require something extremely quiet and broke as well.

Thanks for keeping us in mind and I wish you the best of luck in finding this horse it's new home and soon.

Take care,
Tamilyn
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: tarelle   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:25 pm

much appreciated Tarelle.....Best of luck with your new arrivals...Certainly post pics sometime too.

Keep our website bookmarked as there are always STBS looking for homes.
We do also train...
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: horse   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Edited - price reduced to $2500 or best offer.

I will include her brushes - personalised tack trunk- english bridle - leg wraps....All her items go with her........

Spread the word. she really needs to go.....
I would also consider a lease to own with her to the right person.
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: velocity   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:20 pm

SALE PENDING TO A FABULOUS HOME
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: VELOCITY   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:59 am

MARE HAS BEEN SOLD. Be watching the 2010 hunter /jumper shows near you for this mare in action.

Congrats to her new home in Cap-Pele NB
Back to top Go down
shelly

shelly

PostSubject: Re: All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold***   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:28 am

Yay! All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** 573748
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: shelly   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:02 am

thankyou Shelly.
Nothing more rewarding to finding that forever home.

I can't wait to see her in the ring where hse belongs next year...
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold***   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Congrats! You must feel so relieved that she is going to a great home.
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: tammy   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:46 pm

thanks Tammy.
KNowing she is no longer a pasture ornemant and will be shown to her ful potential is a great relief and there are forever homes out there ..
We will be able to visit....

All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** 775395
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold***   All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Around Mare for sale.Show prospect- ***sold***
Page 1 of 1