Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 yr old Paint/Appendix gelding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

3 yr old Paint/Appendix gelding Empty
PostSubject: 3 yr old Paint/Appendix gelding   3 yr old Paint/Appendix gelding Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:28 pm

Sadly offering my gelding for sale. He is a 3 yr old Paint/Appendix. Both his parents are registered. He stands approx 16hh. UTD on trimming and deworming. He is a very green individual, who takes a long time to trust. he currently has 2 months professional training on him, in which he can ground drive wonderfully, pick up his feet and have them trimmed, and he has been sat on many times and led around. He is a very cautious learner, and needs someone with the time and patience and a gentle hand to bring him to his full potential. an EXPERIENCED home is a MUST. References will be required.
SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY PLEASE!
offers considered, price is very neg. as i just want him to go to a good home.

i have hundreds of pictures of him.. just email me!!

pony_3_6@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

3 yr old Paint/Appendix gelding Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 yr old Paint/Appendix gelding   3 yr old Paint/Appendix gelding Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:01 pm

i REALLY need a new home for this guy.. hes super loveable, and once he trusts you, follows you around like a puppy... please make an offer!
Back to top Go down

3 yr old Paint/Appendix gelding
Page 1 of 1