Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WANTED: GELDING FOR FREE LEASE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tammy

WANTED:  GELDING FOR FREE LEASE Empty
PostSubject: WANTED: GELDING FOR FREE LEASE   WANTED:  GELDING FOR FREE LEASE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:13 pm

Just throwing this out there to see if anyone has a great beginner's horse that I don't know about tucked away in one of their barns. My neighbour started riding this year and is really enjoying it but due to health reasons cannot committ to ownership at this time. She is looking to free lease a gelding and will be keeping it at my barn. He would be used for light riding (we're pretty mellow here) on both trails and in the ring. Here are the criteria so if you know of any gelding that would meet ALL the criteria please contact me:

gelding
suitable for beginner western rider
between 14.1 and 15.1 hh
trailers without issue
healthy and UTD on all shots and de-worming
gets along well with other geldings
vice-free
experienced in trail riding, riding along roadways and ring work

I probably don't have to continue listing desireable traits. Basically we're looking for a solid, well mannered gelding whose picture appears in the dictionary under the word "bomb proof". Senior horses are encouraged to apply!
Back to top Go down

WANTED: GELDING FOR FREE LEASE
Page 1 of 1