Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!!

Go down 
+4
Wissy
Tammy
C4B's
"Painted Zoey"
8 posters
AuthorMessage
"Painted Zoey"

WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! 225-68

WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! Empty
PostSubject: WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!!   WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:42 pm

I'M THRILLED TO SAY THAT I HAVE FOUND MY NEW HORSE AND HER NAME IS "ZOEY"

I'm looking for a 14.2-15.2hh horse to buy for myself. I'd like to have something that already has some training on it, head set, pleasure lope/jog in place.

I'd like to get into Reining and do some possible Pleasure showing myself next year along with clinics and trail rides.

I don't want a horse with any dirt or vices. I'm looking for a sound, sane, responsive horse that has some color to boot. No Sorrels/Chestnuts or Bays if at all possible.

Depending on the horse as to what I'm looking to spend. If you know of anything that you think will fit the bill please let me know.

Thanks!
tamilyn@eastlink.ca
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!!   WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:08 am

Congratulations !!!!!!!! now Post pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!!   WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:43 am

Congrats! Now, where are the pictures ?! WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! 912700
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!!   WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:04 pm

yay! Good for you.. now where's the pics???? lol
Back to top Go down
shelly

shelly

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!!   WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Congrats! I saw Meredith's congratulatory post on the AR classifieds. Zoey is one heck of a nice horse! You're very lucky! Now bring on the pictures of you and your new mount!!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!!   WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:06 pm

oh boy, you got Zoey's Zoey...........CONGRATULATIONS............SHE IS SOME NICE HORSE.............I WISH YOU BOTH ALL THE BEST. :congratulation
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
"Painted Zoey"

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!!   WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:36 am

THANKS everyone on the congrat's posts. I'm sorry I didn't see them earlier but I'm just getting use to this site now as well. :)

I don't have any pics of myself riding her yet as she's not being delivered until November 14 or 15. :( I do have some pics of her though so I can definitely post there.

Okay....now just have to figure out how to do that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!!   WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:47 am

Ha If I were home I'd post some for you....

This is going to be one of the hardest things I've ever done... But I know Zoey is going to a awesome home! And Tamilyn has PROMISED me tons of pictures and TONS of updates.. And I said I can go and ride her and maybe even show her if I head down that way to a show... That would make me MORE than happy!!!!! I am SOOOO glad to have found a home like this, it's just what I was looking for...

But this still is VERY hard for me!!! I'll be in the loonie bin by November 15th! ha...

THANKS TAMILYN I know you'll be a good mom to my girl... But she'll always be my little girl.. First paint baby I raised, she'll always have a spot in my heart...
Back to top Go down
"Painted Zoey"

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!!   WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:52 am

Okay.......I added her to my Avitar and just tried to add her to my signature but like I said.....this is all new to me. Hopefully it'll work. Figured I would add this to give it a go.

Thanks again all! :)

Tamilyn
Back to top Go down
"Painted Zoey"

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!!   WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:56 am

Meredith;
I know how hard this is on you. I'm just glad that I was lucky enough to find both of you. She's going to be perfect I'm sure.

You also know how welcome you are down here anytime you want. My door is always open! :)

I tried to add some pics to my signature but it obviously didn't work. I think I have to load them into photo bucket first and then add them on here. I'll do that later on when I get a chance.

At least she's up on my avitar now which is better than nothing.

I'm sure we'll be chatting soon. Dry those tears.....you still have another two weeks yet. :'(.....now that's me crying cause I want her down here now.

Tamilyn
Back to top Go down
PaintedRidge

PaintedRidge

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!!   WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:09 pm

Hi Tamilyn

Just wanted to say congratulations!

I hope get as much enjoyment out of Zoey as I have had with Ridge.

We LOVE him, I go everywhere with him.

Just wanted to let you know he is a wonderful loving best friend.

Best of luck Kim and Ridge
Back to top Go down
"Painted Zoey"

PostSubject: OMG......I'm so happy to hear from you!!!!   WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:07 pm

I'm so happy to hear that you and Ridge are still doing well. I honestly had no fear that you wouldn't though. Out of all the horses that I've had to sell over the years selling Ridge to you left me with the best feeling of all. I KNEW for sure that he was going to the best home ever and I made the right choice for sure.

I'd love to see some pictures of him if you get a chance to send them. My email is tamilyn@eastlink.ca.

I'm so excited to finally get more horses here. It's been way too long. After selling Ridge things just went down hill for me big time medically. I hated having to sell him but at least I knew he was in a incredible home so that always made me feel good. We've talked about him often though cause I knew he was such a great horse.

Thanks so much for getting in touch with me. Love to have you keep in touch if you can. Hey maybe you can come down here and go for a ride with me some time. That would be the best for sure.

Take care of yourself.....!! :)

Tamilyn
Back to top Go down
PaintedRidge

PaintedRidge

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!!   WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Would love to come down for a trail ride and coffee, maybe in the spring getting a little to scary to drive that far now as I remember it took us almost 2 hours and a bit to get to you. I don't want to get caught in any bad weather.

I bet you have beautilful trails up on the mountain, are you still in the same place.

I will forward you some photos of Ridge tonight after work.

Sorry to hear about your health, glad you are getting back into horses.

Hope the new horse is good to you she looks beautiful:)

Kim

dkpearce01@eastlink.ca
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!!   WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:15 pm

PZ you don't have to worry Kim spoils Ridge ROTTEN he makes my horse look like a dirt bag cause he's never allowed to have a speck of dirt on him.

And Zoey is a great horse I love her I only got to meet her in person once at a show I was at with Mere and she was such a sweet horse. Only thing missing is that bling belt I have just so you can stand out abit more when your showing her lol.

I actually didn't try the belt on before and it's too big for me too but not enough to stop me from wearing it so I think I'm going to keep it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!!   WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Western Horse to buy...!! FOUND!!
Page 1 of 1