Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pulled Groin???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flicka

Pulled Groin??? Empty
PostSubject: Pulled Groin???   Pulled Groin??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:31 am

Ok, here's a new one for me. My friends horse went and got himself kicked in the sheath about 2 months ago, nice and swollen. She had the vet out and got him nice and cleaned up, antibotics and all. Well, since then he's just not moving right, cranky, not wantting to move forward. So she's getting very upset now at this as he's only 7. So last night as a last ditch attention before getting the vet out AGAIN, she cleanned out his sheath again. Last week she did and pulled out a nice sized bean. Now I'm a mare girl, I don't clean sheaths ( I pay to get them cleaned for me when I had my gelding) and she pulled out something and it looked like a peice of chestnut, and she says it feels odd for how far she can go to the left and the right of his p****. So we are wonding if it's a pulled groin or something. The vet is still being called, just looking for ideas...
Back to top Go down

Pulled Groin???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: Keeping and Caring for Horses :: Horse Health - equine health care-
Jump to: