Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Sale: Two Fillies

Go down 
+4
RedBaronBPeppy
Wissy
just joan
D-Cutch
8 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

For Sale: Two Fillies Empty
PostSubject: For Sale: Two Fillies   For Sale: Two Fillies Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:27 am

We've been scouting around for a matched team and keep coming up with two horses that match fairly well in looks but not so much in personality...

We ended up finding two weanling Fjords - ironically, shortly after we got them we also got their mothers who are in foal and since we don't need six Fjords...

They've been named "Banana" and "Fuzzy".... LOL but don't hold their names against them :flower:

Brittany has been calling them Bananas since they arrived and well Fuzzy - you just need to see the winter coats they are working on to figure that one out!

They are absolute darlings. It seems they are born pocket ponies. These fillies have had limited handling yet when they see me coming I usually get a nicker out of both of them and they come trotting over. They're completely content to follow me around and watch me fence or just stand and get lots of scratches. We have them running in a 3 acre field and I can walk up and halter them without a bit of trouble.

Their mothers are much the same - ran in a herd all their lives and have suddenly started to "meet" people. They loaded on a trailer without hesitation, stood in a straight stall like they'd been doing it their whole lives, let me drag hoses by their back legs, I can go out and halter them at any time, just totally pleasant to work around.

I really can't say enough good things about the bred. Even my hardcore QH husband has fallen for them. A good home is an absolute must as these two have so much potential.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Two Fillies   For Sale: Two Fillies Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:09 pm

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm..........do they have to go together???? do you have a specific price in mind?????? and how soon do you need them to be gone??? oh yeah........and the real question....WHERE THE HECK ARE THE PICTURES??????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Two Fillies   For Sale: Two Fillies Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:23 pm

For Sale: Two Fillies 600563 I want them.. but I can't have them.. Joan will you take one or two for me to your place pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Two Fillies   For Sale: Two Fillies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:00 pm

I would just like to add, these ponies are SERIOUSLY cute. I got to meet them while home for thanksgiving weekend, and i instantly fell in love! they are SO curious and friendly.. and loved a nice good scratch. they followed us around the field the whole time! anyone would be lucky to have them!!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Two Fillies   For Sale: Two Fillies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Guess we caught "Fjord Fever"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Two Fillies   For Sale: Two Fillies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Are you trying to tell us that you bought them?!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Two Fillies   For Sale: Two Fillies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Sorta!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Two Fillies   For Sale: Two Fillies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:19 pm

hahah they are addictive.. well what's the story... come on don't keep us in suspense!!!!!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Two Fillies   For Sale: Two Fillies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:59 am

Come on Freva...tell all!!! don't keep us in suspense!!!!!!!! and we need lots of photos......
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Two Fillies   For Sale: Two Fillies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:25 pm

We DO have two fuzzy Fjord fillies. They just arrived on Saturday. Fred has always wanted a team and he thinks these two little ones might fit the bill. He is really quite taken with them already. They are exactly what D said they were...darlings.
Fred has been so good for a guy that was raised without really having pets. They had cattle and dogs as he was growing up but if an animal was around they had to have a purpose. He is really taken with them and has plans all drawn up for wagons and sleighs (he is a welder and can build almost anything). He is literally putting the cart in front of the horse since the fillies barely lead let alone anything else. They are so friendly though and he is thinking of names but hasn't come up with the right combos yet. His brother in Alberta has a Fjord team named Thelma and Louise so he can't be a copycat. I am usually the one who comes up with names but they are his babies and he can name them whatever he choses so for now they are simply Fred's Fillies.

Here are a few pics. I will post more a bit later.

For Sale: Two Fillies November2109015

For Sale: Two Fillies CopyofNovember2109016

For Sale: Two Fillies November2109027

For Sale: Two Fillies November2109013
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Two Fillies   For Sale: Two Fillies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:03 pm

OMG they are so cute congrats
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Two Fillies   For Sale: Two Fillies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:53 pm

LOL maybe I should share some of Brittany's name ideas??

Hammer and Nail
Flower and Pot
Mail and Box

She came up with a bunch of them and they just kept getting worse!!!

Is Fred going to keep their manes short or let them grow?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Two Fillies   For Sale: Two Fillies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Oh...he has great plans for them. The manes will stay short..we even saw a fancy triangle cut on a site that we went into where the beige was trimmed on the outside and black triangles showed through...it was neat.

Please thank Brittany for her suggestions, D. Right now, since one is a bit lighter in frame, Fred has been calling them Flat Fanny and Chubby Butt...they don't quite roll off your tongue..lol.. so he is still thinking.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Two Fillies   For Sale: Two Fillies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:37 am

I like Flat Fanny and Chubby Butt!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Two Fillies   For Sale: Two Fillies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:44 am

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how cool............aahhhhhhhh..........now Fred has a couple he can work on his own for driving............Brittanys name choices were really cool.............but chubby butt sounds like a keeper........CONGRATULATIONS.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Two Fillies   For Sale: Two Fillies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Sale: Two Fillies
Page 1 of 1