Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where are all the barrel racers???

Go down 
+12
Ride em
Twilight
Caper Cowgirl
Wissy
Going Postal
naughty by nature
DAX
hopeful_farm
Salsasue
StraitView G
D-Cutch
just joan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ride em

where are all the barrel racers??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are all the barrel racers???   where are all the barrel racers??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:18 pm

I also heard that about Edwin's place. But I haven't heard where it's going to be.

There is an Ed clinic in the valley this month, but it's not the same one that was booked for Edwin's place.
Back to top Go down
http://highmeadowqhs.tripod.com
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: where are all the barrel racers???   where are all the barrel racers??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Yep the humors are true Edwins arena is a mess I guess the whole barn is. Lindsay went to look at it yesterday.

The clinic I believe is going to be close to Ed's barn in Antigonish (but I might have that wrong) and I'm IN !!! yay

I have alot of work todo now 😢
Back to top Go down
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: where are all the barrel racers???   where are all the barrel racers??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:42 am

I'm stoked for the one here. Pennuing clinic this weekend (Easter) then Ed Grant next weeknd.....I'll be SO sore, hopped up on back meds all week, lol.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: where are all the barrel racers???   where are all the barrel racers??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:14 am

oh you must be going to a different clinic with Ed cause the one I'm going to is in May. Have fun though
Back to top Go down
StraitView G

StraitView G

Location : Strait View Stables - Lismore (between Antigonish/New Glasgow)

PostSubject: Re: where are all the barrel racers???   where are all the barrel racers??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:27 pm

Came across this ... thought you might enjoy Joan...some pole bending info and help :D

http://www.sunrisewest.com/help.html
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: where are all the barrel racers???   where are all the barrel racers??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:14 am

thanks Georda!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
CanChaser_547

CanChaser_547

PostSubject: Re: where are all the barrel racers???   where are all the barrel racers??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:21 am

I pretty much agree with EVERY single word that 'Going Postal' said!! Right down to the being soft and flexible... I also can't have it any other way!

Good luck JJ... Hope to see you soon! 8)
Back to top Go down
http://www.redstarperformancehorses.com
Dixie Babe

PostSubject: Re: where are all the barrel racers???   where are all the barrel racers??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:05 pm

I just started racing last year, but everybody has pretty much told me the same thing, you need to be able to do a circle, with one hand with your horse bent to the inside, staying relaxed. and a good exercie i just learned the other day at a Ed grant clinic was going around a barrel and staying the same distance from it while keeping your horse in a frame, with practially no contact, and Salsa Sue and RB give me any advice with any problems im having, its all about learning and trying differnt stuff to fit your horse, thats what SS tells me at least.
Back to top Go down
whats up doc

PostSubject: where are all the barrel racers   where are all the barrel racers??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:46 pm

He there JJ .... The reining training definatly helps... I just switched Chance over to Barrells
and we are having a blast and i think he actually loves it!!! Hope to see ya at the EX!!!!
Back to top Go down
BarrelRacingCowGirl

PostSubject: Re: where are all the barrel racers???   where are all the barrel racers??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:39 pm

Ive been barrel racing for a couple years now. with the NBPHA AND THE MBRA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where are all the barrel racers???   where are all the barrel racers??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where are all the barrel racers???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2