Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hypothyroidism

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crippledcowgirl

crippledcowgirl

Hypothyroidism Empty
PostSubject: Hypothyroidism   Hypothyroidism Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:19 pm

I was just diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. I am trying to loose some weight. Any suggestions on how to go about this?? I started meds for my thyroid, so losing weight might actually be possible now. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Hypothyroidism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothyroidism   Hypothyroidism Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:32 pm

it worked for me kiddo............and since I stopped smoking I know I am eating more ....well maybe quite a bit more..........but I have only gained 1 1/2 pounds in 2 months..........although I'm not a fan of taking any more drugs (like you dont have thousands)....but I dont want that thing in my throat back, and am quite happy with the weight loss. :bounce: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Hypothyroidism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothyroidism   Hypothyroidism Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:55 pm

ohhh good for you Becks.. not that you have that.. but that you might be able to lose the weight you want.. me.. blah.. since I quit smoking It's been Hell.. just what I don't want.. weight gain.. I'm trying really hard to lose it, seems like a losing battle.. however I'm not coughing or choking anymore so I guess that's a plus!
Back to top Go down
GiddyUP

Hypothyroidism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothyroidism   Hypothyroidism Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 am

There are a number of thyroid supplements on the market, like Thyro-sense, that you can get from most Health Food stores, check with your doctor first though.

Also, there is a supplement called L-Tyrosine, google search "L-Tyrosine + Thyroid" for more information. L-Tyrosine is a common ingredient in a variety of thyroid health supplements.

I was reading yesterday that Extra-virgin Coconut Oil was supposed to be the latest and greatest for thyroid health... not sure how valid that claim is however.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hypothyroidism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothyroidism   Hypothyroidism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hypothyroidism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: