Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remembering Passwords

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Walk On

Walk On

Remembering Passwords Empty
PostSubject: Remembering Passwords   Remembering Passwords Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:19 pm

Does anyone else have this problem? I have so many passwords /account names from ,forums,banking info,airmiles,emails,facebook etc...I can't remember the right bloody information to type in :x You are not suppose to write them down,so I don't but I am always pressing the button that says can't remember your password :roll: I guess I am getting old and the memory is first to go!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Passwords   Remembering Passwords Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:22 pm

I have the same one and if I change one I change them all.. so I have to remember just one..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Passwords   Remembering Passwords Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:28 pm

omg I write them in a book I have at home.. I have to.. some passwords need to stay the same.. like my bank one.. I don't have that one written down.. I just remember that one.. but the rest.. oh ya they are put in a book.. :geek:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Passwords   Remembering Passwords Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:21 pm

OMG WALK ON..........I THOUGHT THAT WAS ME IN YOUR AVATAR, I COULDNT FIGURE OUT HOW YOU HAD DONE THAT AND MAYBE IT WAS YOUR WEBCAM..........then I realized the eye was blue.........I near sh@t myself.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Passwords   Remembering Passwords Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:28 pm

oh, yes, forgot to respond to the question......I have had to re open photobucket, facebook etc because I couldnt remember my email or password.......my email was in the store name, my name, my MEname, etc so I just couldnt do the permutations and just would re register.......I lost a lot of photos that way........hhhhhhmmmmmmmm.......maybe wissys way is better...but then we would have to remember where we left the darn book. :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Passwords   Remembering Passwords Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:31 pm

LOL Joan.. Walk on's eye is a bit freaky.. you think it looks like you.. blahahahah.. maybe.. are you freaky?... I don't think so..
anyway the book stays right by my computer never leaves..
Back to top Go down
Walk On

Walk On

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Passwords   Remembering Passwords Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:59 pm

God just joan ,I am still giggling over your post :face: I think it's from the movie The Blair Witch Project,don't worry I am still to technically challenged to hack into your pictures :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Passwords   Remembering Passwords Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembering Passwords
Page 1 of 1