Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing SO and CUTE

Go down 
+4
Simi
naughty by nature
Wissy
Tammy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

Introducing SO and CUTE Empty
PostSubject: Introducing SO and CUTE   Introducing SO and CUTE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:55 pm

OH GOODNESS ... WHAT HAVE I DONE? ...

"So" and "Cute" are downstairs in the craft room. Kayla and I were just bringing them in the house last night when Lord Gord showed up. I'm trying to balance the sheer delight of my daughter with the total "pissed-offed-ness" (if that's a word) of my hubby! The boys were an SPCA rescue that was being fostered. They were ready to go to a new home so came to ours. Lord Gord wants to call them "Stew" and "Gravy" and has threatened to kick them out to the barn but I'm standing firm. They are staying in my craft room. After all, how can I get all the house chores done while Kayla's at school if I had to keep nipping out to the barn to play with them?! We've only had them a few hours and already Kayla has made them a fort from an empty beer box, cleaned the fridge of old veggies, raided the haystretch container and scooped up some loose hay from the barn. So and Cute are having a feast tonight!

Hopefully the Lord will come around and if he doesn't, well ... Christmas is just around the corner so I'll just get him some new suitcases so he can GET THE F OUT ! HA HA (sort of).

I'll get some pictures of Kayla and her boys after school tomorrow and post them tomorrow night. I'll do the same with the new suitcases if need be too!

PICTURES FROM TODAY:

Well, here are the pictures, as promised. We are having SO much fun with these guys. They have settled in nicely and actually stand still when we go to pick them up. Well, most of the time. This evening we set up a critter spa. Kayla would put one of them in the "waiting room" (beer box) while I brushed the other one. Then we'd switch. I trimmed their nails today and they were both really good. I think Kayla's favourite part is holding them and then looking at herself in the mirror and saying, "yes, we definitely ARE so cute!". She cracks me up! The Lord is starting to thaw a little bit. I think he's amused at the joy that Kayla gets from them. She actually carried one out of the craft room this evening and into the living room where the Lord was working on his computer. She walked over and had her back to her dad, then ever so innocently turned her head and said, "OH DAD! I didn't realize you were there! I'll take Cute back into his room now". She desperately wants him to like them but I'm not sure if that will ever happen. Tolerate, maybe, but like - don't think so!

Cute going for a ride in the backpack

Introducing SO and CUTE Cuteinthebackpack

Cute in their cage. It's a bit of a wreck but Kayla and I are in the process of making a C&C cage for them.

Introducing SO and CUTE Cuteinthecage

Cute

Introducing SO and CUTE Cute

Kayla and Cute

Introducing SO and CUTE KaylaandCute

Kayla and Cute (can you guess that he's her favourite one? Only because he is a bit calmer)

Introducing SO and CUTE KaylaandCute2

Introducing SO and CUTE KaylaholdingCute

Kayla and So

Introducing SO and CUTE KaylaholdingSo

Getting her mitts on Cute

Introducing SO and CUTE PickingupCute

So and Cute checking out the backpack

Introducing SO and CUTE SoandCutecheckingoutbackpack

So and Cute just hanging out on the floor

Introducing SO and CUTE SoandCuteonthefloor

So in their beer box house

Introducing SO and CUTE Sointhebeerboxhouse

This one looks like So is smiling (really he was in the middle of washing his face)

Introducing SO and CUTE Sosmiling

So washing his face

Introducing SO and CUTE Sowashinghisface

So

Introducing SO and CUTE So

Their current cage, but not for long!

Introducing SO and CUTE Tempcage
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing SO and CUTE   Introducing SO and CUTE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:23 pm

haha.. So and Cute are so cute!.. And so Big.. holy I thought they would be smaller.. Kayla looks really happy, how can the Lord deny her such happiness.. oh she will win him over I'm sure.. if not you can always divert to the suitcases..hehehheh.. Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Introducing SO and CUTE   Introducing SO and CUTE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Man those are bigger then i expected. pretty adorable though
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Introducing SO and CUTE   Introducing SO and CUTE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:22 am

They are so cute... And I agree they are big lol.. Congrats ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Introducing SO and CUTE   Introducing SO and CUTE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:40 am

They are so cute hehe, and the sooner you can get them to a new cage the better bercause they will totally eat their way out around that current hole lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com

PostSubject: Re: Introducing SO and CUTE   Introducing SO and CUTE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:49 am

Aww they are cute! And friendly for a guinea pig eh!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Introducing SO and CUTE   Introducing SO and CUTE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:44 am

holy smokes they are some huge!!!!!!! I guess I must have been thinking HAMPSTERS instead of Guinea Pigs.......they are really adorable.............KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT!! Kayla looks completely enamoured and you seem to be in your glory also............I wonder who they are really for lol!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Introducing SO and CUTE   Introducing SO and CUTE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Them are BIG PIGS!!!! And SO CUTE !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing SO and CUTE   Introducing SO and CUTE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Now JJ - you know that they are for KAYLA. I mean, I wouldn't get something that I wanted and use my daughter for an excuse, would I? WOULD I?!!!! :36_1_15[1].gif

I made them a new cage today and I'm quite pleased with my handiwork. It didn't cost me a cent. I'll take some snaps of it tomorrow and post them. Even the Lord was impressed! I think we are winning him over. I mean, how could you possibly stay mad when you see how much joy they bring your beautiful daughter? (not to mention WIFE! tee hee!)
Back to top Go down
PaintedRidge

PaintedRidge

PostSubject: Re: Introducing SO and CUTE   Introducing SO and CUTE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:50 pm

I Love guinea pigs, had them growing up, these guys are way bigger than the ones I had your daughter will have alot of fun with them I certainly did.

they are really cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing SO and CUTE   Introducing SO and CUTE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing SO and CUTE
Page 1 of 1