Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

American Idol...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

American Idol... Empty
PostSubject: American Idol...   American Idol... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:44 am

Are you watching?

Who are you rooting for??

Not many girls left in the running!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

American Idol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol...   American Idol... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:49 am

final two.. gonna be Danny Gokey and Adam Lamber! Who's gonna win.. my money is on Adam but I think Danny is going far.. whether he wins or not and so is the red head punky girl..
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

American Idol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol...   American Idol... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:07 pm

I have to agree with Adam and Danny going to the end... interesting how the last two finales have both come down to male performers...

I was a little amused last night when they went the extra mile to say one of the contestants shared a birthday with David Cook...found the relevance they may or may not have been trying to establish a bit corny...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

American Idol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol...   American Idol... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:14 pm

ya I know at first I thought who's David Cooke.. then I remembered and thought why did he say that now.. ummmm odd.. :geek:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

American Idol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol...   American Idol... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:16 pm

But wow on the 16 yr old red head.. boy can she sing.. if the other two boys weren't so good too.. she'd might have a change at winning the whole thing.. Someone will snap her up right away after the show is over ..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

American Idol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol...   American Idol... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:25 pm

I love the kid with the dyed red hair..........she can sing!!!!!.....
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

American Idol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol...   American Idol... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:08 pm

I am a big fan and supporter of Adam Lambert...I looke forward to him every week

I do have to day I enjoy this years season better then the past couple...I find the contestants more friend like and genuine towards each other...They seem to be having more fun...

Can't wait to see what Adam does next week... :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

American Idol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol...   American Idol... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:17 pm

oh ya.. I'm waiting to see what Adam does next week too.. so far my favorite was the ring of fire.. wow.. sent shivers through me.. awesome.. and this week was good to.. mad world .. excellent job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

American Idol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol...   American Idol... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idol...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: