Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse Empty
PostSubject: For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse   For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:12 pm

This boy just arrived and he is lovely! He stands just over 15 hands and is a very solid put together horse. He has nice movement and a great personality. He is awesome on trails - he has a pile of miles under saddle (with other horses and by himself). He's had professional training as a two and four year old - so is a very nice and responsive horse that knows how to carry/use himself.

Reasonable transportation to NS can be arranged.

For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse 078

For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse 070

For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse 071
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse   For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:52 am

oooooooooh.. he's nice wanna trade??? :P
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse   For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:11 pm

ooohhh - he is a dun version of Arrow! LOVE HIM!! What's his breeding?
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse   For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:32 am

he's very nice isn't he Ellie .. I wanna see him .. wish it wasn't winter.. blah!!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse   For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:00 am

No clue on his breeding... your guess is about as good as mine!

Speaking of winter... the BIL is headed to Truro on Thursday so if SD wants to pick up both saddles or one saddle or no saddles... whatever works for you gals! For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse 368450
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse   For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:33 am

I can meet him at the market and get both saddles. Then I'll hold Wissy's ransom until she comes to visit me (or I go visit her lol! ). I'll pm you my cell number D so your BIL can call me when he gets here.

This doesn't mean that we still don't have to come and visit though. Right Wissy? I wanna see all these pretty ponies in person instead of drooling over the computer.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse   For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:24 am

That's good for me, I'm ready to head to truro for a visit anytime now.. and yes I wanna see that Dun.. maybe he won't sell for a bit, like maybe until spring.. lol..
So ok Dominica send both saddles for Dexy to get.. and I wanna thank you very much for doing this.. just wishing we could have come to pick them up instead..
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse   For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:01 pm

LOL don't think you got off the hook that easily Wissy!!! You two still have to come for a visit For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse 368450

I shouldn't have to work so hard to persuade you once the Fjord babies hit the ground!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse   For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:32 pm

haha D.. you don't have to worry I will do everything in my power to get there when those babies are born.. you can bet on that!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse   For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Sale: Beautiful Dun Horse
Page 1 of 1