Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME

Go down 
+4
Tammy
Wissy
C4B's
just joan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME Empty
PostSubject: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME   FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:17 am

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME Snapshot_20100122

my new computer has a fancy webcam program............but this is how I look and feel now.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME   FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:21 am

was trying to get myself out of this awful pain induced depression.......the only thing I can do without hurting is walk.......so as the weather has been terrific I have been taking the dogs out for longer and longer walks......today I tried my little red slider down one of the hills............it at least made me laugh
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME DSCI0195

figures........I still cant work a damn computer.......it was supposed to be a video..........oh well.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME   FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:53 am

Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME   FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:21 pm

You should have tied the dogs to the sled, they would have taken you all the way home hahahahaha love the new web cam !!!!!that will really make you laugh !!! good to catch up at the weekend !!! Spring is on its way Joan.........
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME   FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:31 pm

hahah.. love it.. you look funny :D puppers look like they are having fun.. should have taken Ed.. he could have video'd you sledding.. lol
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME   FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Thanks for the laugh JJ. The picture from the webcam is a wee bit frightening to say the least. It looks like a combination of a butt and a .... well, I'm not sure what else!

Did you actually get your sled going afterwards? Bear and Sam seem to be such great helpers. NOT !!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME   FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:36 pm

That's it Tammy.. that's the word.. Butt Head!.. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME 5543
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME   FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:22 am

OMG JJ!! How can you be so depressed when you can make us all laugh!! Come on girl..snap out of it!! We all need you back!! Love ya (((HUGS)))
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME   FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:48 am

I am with Debbie ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME   FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:04 pm

Get Sam a harness, he'd probably love it. As long as he stays on the trail and doesn't take off with you into the woods lol!

The days are getting longer, that's cheered me up a bit. Hang in there FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME 561245
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME   FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Glad to hear you are out and about JJ. I think your new "look" is a cross between a Kebbler elf and Yoda.

Didn't look like your boys were too helpful with the sliding....they were just too busy lookin' pretty for the camera.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME   FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MISSING ME
Page 1 of 1