Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horsies, kitties and puppies!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Horsies, kitties and puppies! Empty
PostSubject: Horsies, kitties and puppies!   Horsies, kitties and puppies! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:12 am

It was an animal weekend. Actually it's an animal weekend every weekend at my place. lol! Here are a few pictures I captured.

This just looks funny. They all love him. I'm the big bad meanie that handles the discipline and he is their best friend. Horsies, kitties and puppies! 900770 Yogi is not allowed outside off leash until he's neutered and microchipped which is happening this Wednesday.

Horsies, kitties and puppies! Tireddogs

Yogi is not afraid of anything. He's about to bop Prince in the nose here.
Horsies, kitties and puppies! YogiandPrince

"What'd I do mom?" He wonders why nobody wants to play with him.
Horsies, kitties and puppies! Yogiandprince2

I made some new "artwork" for my walls. It's hard to take a picture of a picture without the reflections so I had to take them on an angle. They look better in person.
Horsies, kitties and puppies! IMGP2574
These are on either side of my bedroom window.
Horsies, kitties and puppies! IMGP2578
Horsies, kitties and puppies! IMGP2579
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Horsies, kitties and puppies!   Horsies, kitties and puppies! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:53 am

The leash is too cute....I can't get over how much Yogi has grown and how beautiful he has become. Plus...tell the softie that it takes a manly man to walk a cat!!!

The artwork looks great, really like the b/w...do you hire out as a decorator???????
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: Horsies, kitties and puppies!   Horsies, kitties and puppies! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:21 pm

Love your artwork, really nice!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Horsies, kitties and puppies!   Horsies, kitties and puppies! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Oh I didn't know Yogi was that big.. sure has grown! Your art work is awesome, I saw it in person... Lovely pics Dex.. hopefully we will get some nice shots this summer.. I plan on coming up again when the warm weather hits.. we can at least stay out longer.. brrrrrrr it was cold there on Sat.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Horsies, kitties and puppies!   Horsies, kitties and puppies! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Yogi is enormus for his age. We think he is part Maine Coon. A lot of the physical and personality characteristics fit. It would have been nice if Ding Dong hadn't left him at his house on Sat, then you could have meet the little bugger in person Wissy. Yogi was not impressed when I went to get him. That was the longest he has been left alone (a whole 22 hours) but for such a social kitty I'm sure he felt it was a lot longer.

Here he is at ~3 1/2 weeks old, 320 grams
Horsies, kitties and puppies! Yogi-1

and 5 1/2 months, I'm guessing about 12 lbs, will find out on Wednesday when he goes for his "spa day". That's what I've been telling him atleast Horsies, kitties and puppies! 466697
Horsies, kitties and puppies! DSC04442

The cold has only gotten worse since Saturday! Holy frig I thought my ears were going to drop off this morning. -22 without the wind, then the wind picked up Horsies, kitties and puppies! 336163
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Horsies, kitties and puppies!   Horsies, kitties and puppies! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:24 pm

ohhhhh he some cute kitty.. yes it was really cold this morning, I left my car out of the garage last nite too.. so Greg could melt his ATV.. lol.. it was a block of ice when he took it off the truck yesterday.. it's a wonder it started.. but it did on the first try..
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Horsies, kitties and puppies!   Horsies, kitties and puppies! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Super cold here as well!!! Spa day?.....poor little gaffer...look at those innocent eyes. Although Wednesday might be a bit tough on Yogi, his life will get even better after his "treatment".
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Horsies, kitties and puppies!   Horsies, kitties and puppies! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:59 am

Great pictures Horsies, kitties and puppies! 368450

Yogi certainly is a big boy for 5 1/2 months!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horsies, kitties and puppies!   Horsies, kitties and puppies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horsies, kitties and puppies!
Page 1 of 1