Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

playing in the snow

Go down 
+4
MoonShadow
Simi
Sailorgirl
C4B's
8 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

playing in the snow Empty
PostSubject: playing in the snow   playing in the snow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Here a few pictures from sunday !!! Bella would not stay on her feet she was having such a good time, the dogs could not work out what was going on..... and Mia wanted to be adventure girl and go wandering in the woods...

playing in the snow Snowplayfeb10009

playing in the snow Snowplayfeb10013

playing in the snow Snowplayfeb10014

playing in the snow Snowplayfeb10023

playing in the snow Snowplayfeb10027

playing in the snow Snowplayfeb10038

playing in the snow Snowplayfeb10048

playing in the snow Snowplayfeb10057

playing in the snow Snowplayfeb10062

playing in the snow Snowplayfeb10077

playing in the snow Snowplayfeb10104
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: playing in the snow   playing in the snow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:46 pm

Oh what beautiful pictures!!! The horses looked like they enjoyed themselves sooo much...especially Bella...lol. OMG I love the bull dogs!!!...especially the first picture...the one facing the camera is sooooo round...sooo cute!!!!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: playing in the snow   playing in the snow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:46 am

Great Pictures!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: playing in the snow   playing in the snow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:14 am

Great pics, and horses and pups look like they are having a grand ol time. I realy like the pic of you and your 2 gals! It's very sweet.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: playing in the snow   playing in the snow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:20 am

Fun pics! I love your barn. What is the story on your new paint?
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: playing in the snow   playing in the snow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:47 am

The barn looks great! hahaha the bulldogs look like they were really having fun..
Nothing like a good roll in the snow to clean up the coat.. lol.. nice pics C4B!!!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: playing in the snow   playing in the snow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:52 am

Nic pictures. I love the dogs, I am a sucker for that look. I have a Boston Terrier and a Boxer.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: playing in the snow   playing in the snow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:06 am

REALLY GREAT PIX CAROL........glad you felt well enough to take them out for a stroll..........I love the one with you and the girls, and the one of the barn from down the hill looking back up.......really cool.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: playing in the snow   playing in the snow Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Thanks everyone !!! it is such a drama with photobucket i don't post as much as i should....

BF, the new paint is Mia and i have had her since early Nov and the longer she is here the more i love her, she is settling down so well and her character is really showing now she is quite play full !!! she has been very abused in the past and has taken a little while to settle in and relax, i am doing a lot of ground work with her and i will see if i can ride her in the spring, she has a large scar on her side and you can feel where the ribs have been broken so i want the vet to check that out, i don't want her to be in any pain from riding her,i will get that done and her teeth looked at when i get the shots/jabs done in the spring, and i want to get a round pen in before i try anything hahahahahahah so have to wait for the ground to soften to put in the posts..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: playing in the snow   playing in the snow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

playing in the snow
Page 1 of 1