Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OLYMPIC FANS STORM CLARKES BEACH !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

OLYMPIC FANS STORM CLARKES BEACH !!! Empty
PostSubject: OLYMPIC FANS STORM CLARKES BEACH !!!   OLYMPIC FANS STORM CLARKES BEACH !!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:33 am

Well I've got to tell you that I'm not normally a hockey fan because the amount of fighting in the NHL sickens me. NOT good hockey. The Olympic hockey however has been really good so we gathered at Fronie's house, had a big feed and got ready to cheer on our team. Even Lord Gord watched - and that in of itself is some type of miracle (he HATES hockey!).

Kayla had spent the afternoon over there because Sunday is shower day, and she has informed me that the ONLY showers at Fronie's because Fronie has a better selection of shampoos and also has a hand-held showerhead! Prior to the hockey game Kayla and Mike (Fronie's hubby) decided that they are going to enter the 2014 winter Olympics in the skating pairs competition. Here is one of the lifts that they were practising yesterday.

IMG]https://2img.net/h/i191.photobucket.com/albums/z218/webbertl/HOCKEY%20NIGHT/PractisingPairs2.jpg[/IMG]

OLYMPIC FANS STORM CLARKES BEACH !!! PractisingPairs

I did register Kayla in skating lessons this year but she only went to 3 because at the end of the half hour she was frozen solid and I got sick and tired of listening to her cry all the way home as she thawed out. But I'll let them have their little dream for now ...

And of course you all realize that we HAD to dress for the occasion. Fronie was rotted because she couldn't find her Canada umbrella hat ...

OLYMPIC FANS STORM CLARKES BEACH !!! HockeyFans

Fronie decided that she had to "chug" for each Cdn goal. I thank my lucky stars that it wasn't a very high scoring game. She was LOADED after the first goal!

OLYMPIC FANS STORM CLARKES BEACH !!! FirstGoal

We definitely looked better coming than going ...

OLYMPIC FANS STORM CLARKES BEACH !!! HockeyButts

GO CANADA ... PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN !!!
[
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: OLYMPIC FANS STORM CLARKES BEACH !!!   OLYMPIC FANS STORM CLARKES BEACH !!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:49 am

Looks like a fun day.

Can't wait for to watch Kayla and Mike, lol.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: OLYMPIC FANS STORM CLARKES BEACH !!!   OLYMPIC FANS STORM CLARKES BEACH !!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:43 pm

wish you could have had it on video.......oh wait.......you have a problem with that function right??????/// lol..............looks like you guys had a ball..............way to go Kayla and Mike??..he may just be a tad over the limit by then.......but whos counting...........
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: OLYMPIC FANS STORM CLARKES BEACH !!!   OLYMPIC FANS STORM CLARKES BEACH !!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:34 am

Looks like you guys are having a blast.. Kayla and Mike look great.. Kayla's forum is a 10 for sure.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OLYMPIC FANS STORM CLARKES BEACH !!!   OLYMPIC FANS STORM CLARKES BEACH !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OLYMPIC FANS STORM CLARKES BEACH !!!
Page 1 of 1