Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finn, my friends new pony!

Go down 
+5
Freva
just joan
Dun Tru
Bay-Lee
Wissy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Finn, my friends new pony! Empty
PostSubject: Finn, my friends new pony!   Finn, my friends new pony! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:20 am

A friend of mine who used to lease my old gelding years ago just bought a new pony.. he's wonderful, well built and has a good mind so far anyway. His previous name was Denny but we like Finn better.. Deb just built and new house and barn which is beautiful and the acreage is awesome along with the scenery there.. love it Deb.. can't wait to visit again.. she lurks on here.. hehehe Time to post girl!
Well here is Finn
Finn, my friends new pony! DSCF0045-7
Finn, my friends new pony! DSCF0042-8
Finn, my friends new pony! DSCF0040-10

This is her haflinger and the little bitty pony.. he's so cute.. well they are all so cute
Finn, my friends new pony! DSCF0033-11
Finn, my friends new pony! DSCF0034-7
Here they all are out in the field..
Finn, my friends new pony! DSCF0046-8
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Finn, my friends new pony!   Finn, my friends new pony! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:32 am

what a wonderful place.. ..Finn is lovely, so is the little one....
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Finn, my friends new pony!   Finn, my friends new pony! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:05 am

it surely is a beautiful place, the little biddy pony is blind so he stays very close to Cinder the haflinger.. he's to cute...
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Finn, my friends new pony!   Finn, my friends new pony! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:08 am

Aww what a cutie!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Finn, my friends new pony!   Finn, my friends new pony! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:47 am

HOW COOL.....he has his own 4 legged walking cane.............and they are sOOOOOOOOOOOO clean and shiny and with dapples..........what the Bleeding heart?????// where is she.........florida??? :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Finn, my friends new pony!   Finn, my friends new pony! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:12 am

What a pretty trio.....the little pony looks almost like a" mini me" of Cinder...they must have a wonderful bond. Finn looks like he surely has found the perfect home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Finn, my friends new pony!   Finn, my friends new pony! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:36 am

WOW.. nice pictures of beautiful ponies!!!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Finn, my friends new pony!   Finn, my friends new pony! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:24 am

Nice pictures, love the new boy Finn...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Finn, my friends new pony!   Finn, my friends new pony! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:31 am

haha not florida Joan.. but she doesn't seem to have much mud there, very good drainage on that property I believe.. and her 13 yr old daughter has ridden Cinder a lot this winter .. we didn't have much snow and very very little ice.. She has a really nice place, what a spot!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Finn, my friends new pony!   Finn, my friends new pony! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:15 pm

Great pictures. what fuzzy critters they are ... not to mention CLEAN! Ponies are sooooooooooo addictive!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Finn, my friends new pony!   Finn, my friends new pony! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Looks like he is settling in very well Finn, my friends new pony! 368450

Glad you posted some pictures!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Finn, my friends new pony!   Finn, my friends new pony! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm

he is D.. she really likes him, apparently she took him for a ride down her road and he did well..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finn, my friends new pony!   Finn, my friends new pony! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finn, my friends new pony!
Page 1 of 1