Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Per Your Request!

Go down 
+8
naughty by nature
Wissy
Freva
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
shelly
Lightning
just joan
mountaincowgirl
12 posters
AuthorMessage
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

Per Your Request! Empty
PostSubject: Per Your Request!   Per Your Request! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:36 pm

Well as you all requested here are a few pictures of my gang!

First of all meet Gunner:

The character... I purchased him back in November of 2008, which is hard to believe. 20 year old draft crossed with Satan I'm sure lol!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the Satan part:

Photobucket

Next is Jessie:

Miss attitude... Bought her as a 3 month old from Manitoba, during the huge dry spell. She was too young to leave her mother but turned into a fairly decent chick.
7 year old QH. She is my baby!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally...Alibi:

Purchased her this year from Foothills Ranch. Love this baby. She is smart as a whip and twice as hot. I can't wait to see what she does in the games!

Photobucket
She has a scar on her left front shoulder but it is healed over now. There is a long story behind the whole thing but I was allowed to keep her in the end!

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Per Your Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per Your Request!   Per Your Request! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:49 pm

shoot kiddo............you must have clicked on the wrong url thingy.......if you are in photobucket..double click the bottom one, it should turn up blue and say copied, then open up your page for here and click paste..............cant wait to see your pix....please try again.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

Per Your Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per Your Request!   Per Your Request! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Is that oldsaddlebags (Jocelyn's) old horse Gunner? He looks marvelous. Love the rest of your herd too!! Thanks for sharing!!
Back to top Go down
shelly

shelly

Per Your Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per Your Request!   Per Your Request! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:33 pm

I can help! ;)

mountaincowgirl wrote:
Well as you all requested here are a few pictures of my gang!

First of all meet Gunner:

The character... I purchased him back in November of 2008, which is hard to believe. 20 year old draft crossed with Satan I'm sure lol!

Per Your Request! Gunner-1

Per Your Request! Gunner2-1

This is the Satan part:

Per Your Request! IMG_0190

Next is Jessie:

Miss attitude... Bought her as a 3 month old from Manitoba, during the huge dry spell. She was too young to leave her mother but turned into a fairly decent chick.
7 year old QH. She is my baby!

Per Your Request! Jess2-2

Per Your Request! Jessie2-2-1

And finally...Alibi:

Purchased her this year from Foothills Ranch. Love this baby. She is smart as a whip and twice as hot. I can't wait to see what she does in the games!

Per Your Request! Newphoto2
She has a scar on her left front shoulder but it is healed over now. There is a long story behind the whole thing but I was allowed to keep her in the end!

Per Your Request! Alibi3
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

Per Your Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per Your Request!   Per Your Request! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:01 pm

If that is the same Gunner, he sure does look great! haha the Satan part reminds me of recent pics i took of Dawson. Jessi and Alibi are cute as well!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Per Your Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per Your Request!   Per Your Request! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:31 pm

how come you guys can see the pictures...../???????????? i dont see them??????????? what the heck is up with that???????????
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Per Your Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per Your Request!   Per Your Request! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Beautiful crew, Mountaincowgirl. Gunner, spawn of Satan (lol) looks like he REALLY knows how to get the most out of a roll!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Per Your Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per Your Request!   Per Your Request! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Joan put your glasses on woman.. hehehe.. plain as day.. lovely horses.. love the baby.. yeehaw she's a looker..
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

Per Your Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per Your Request!   Per Your Request! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:51 pm

welcome and you have some great looking horses
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Per Your Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per Your Request!   Per Your Request! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:46 am

well, for gossh sakes........ok.......love satan............how did I not see them the first time..........thistle, I hate getting old.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Per Your Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per Your Request!   Per Your Request! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:18 am

Welcome and love your herd Jocelyn will be so excited when she shes him on here....
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

Per Your Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per Your Request!   Per Your Request! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:03 am

That is definitely Gunner. His latest quest is getting loose, like 4 times in two days. I know he wants out really bad but my pastures are a freaking disaster. He would be mud to his knees.
So he has to wait. Just a while longer and a couple of sunny days more. Then I'll let him loose and I'll brush crusted mud from here to Sunday....
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Per Your Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per Your Request!   Per Your Request! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:32 am

WOW Gunner is beautiful, even covered in mud! Jessie is a very pretty gal, and that filly you have Alibi is stunning! WOW, NIce to see the pics.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Per Your Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per Your Request!   Per Your Request! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 am

Great looking crew Per Your Request! 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Highlander

Highlander

Per Your Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per Your Request!   Per Your Request! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Love the pic's of your horses.Gunner is a real beauty,mud should be good for his complextion.He,he.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Per Your Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Per Your Request!   Per Your Request! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Per Your Request!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: Keeping and Caring for Horses :: Just Pics - share your snapshots-
Jump to: