Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT. Empty
PostSubject: FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT.   FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:39 am

AS this is Firebugs story, all I will say is............they arrived later than expected at my house........we drank and told stories and went to bed..........got up and they left.......hahahah......with many more miles for Firebug to do before the weekend is over.....OMG............anyway..........I'M GOING TO LET HER TELL HER OWN STORY.............Mariea arrived like a big ugly storm........yelling and yelling...........but wasnt long till we plied her with booze and she settled right down, well till Nancy picked up the wrong glass and took some of hers.........dont get in the way of Wissy and the Captain.....you take your life in your own hands............the girls helped me bring some stuff down from the hay mow and put the mats in the trailer for me........THANK YOU GIRLS.............SO, NO SINGING......BUT WAS LOTS OF LAUGHING..........and at one point I had a pretty bad FLASHBACK LSD TRIP THING..........Good Lord that was scarey........I should not have tried the vodka..............oh well. so heres some pix of the girls.

FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT. DSCI0211

FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT. DSCI0212

FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT. DSCI0213

FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT. DSCI0214

FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT. DSCI0215

FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT. DSCI0217

FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT. DSCI0218
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT.   FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:44 pm

hahah omg don't I look all fun and happy.. NOT.. heheheh on the freakin road since Friday 6m and drove freakin 1200 km's myself cause I'm to anal to let Firebug drive.. and besides I needed her to operate Ethel (GPS) and give me signs for left and right.. oh god..
on the bright side we got a lot accomplished and got to meet D-cutch and her wonderful husband Glenn... oh my he's cute.. especially in his red touque ... and got to see two.. NOT ONE but two baby fjords..
Then we were off to Cape Breton to stay with Joan for the night.. had a few laughs until Firebug chugged my freakin rum.. lol... got up early and helped out the wise one who was recovering from the vodka LSD trip from last nite.. another story.. heheheh.. Wishing we could have stayed longer.. another nite would have suited me just fine.. but Firebug's journey isn't quite over yet.. Ethel got us home and I left her with Firebug to help her on the road.. Update this later.. with the rest of the chapter.. we are calling
" Turn the Page" (Bob Segar song) so it's all good FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT. 573748
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT.   FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:17 pm

looking forward to the rest of the story and more pictures !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT.   FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIREBUG AND WISSY ON A BUCKETLIST HUNT.
Page 1 of 1