Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Turn the Page

Go down 
+16
MoonShadow
lb-ranch
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
FIREBUG
C4B's
Bay-Lee
D-Cutch
Lightning
RedBaronBPeppy
Tammy
Sailorgirl
just joan
naughty by nature
Loves Color
Dun Tru
Wissy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Turn the Page - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn the Page   Turn the Page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:32 am

Monster pony.. he is.. hopefully by the weekend we will try them out together.. see how it goes.. if Gunnar can tame is wild ways it may go fine.. he just has to stop making ugly faces at Diaz.. it doesn't help him win and points if he thinks he might be friends.. or he's mad as Bleeding heart Diaz is in someone's stall.. ummm
Yes Dominica thinks you need a mini.. me too.. easy .. simple and less expensive to keep.. and I think along with that mini you should get the Fjord filly to work on for a riding horse.. she's gentle as a kitten.. so a mini and a fjord filly along with Abbey.. oh just think.. Abbey would love two babies to care for.. she'd be in heaven..
just say the word and Firebug and I are on our way to your place to go with you !
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Page   Turn the Page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:36 am

Umm... May be time to "turn the page" Joan. When one mission ends, it's time to begin another.
Wissy and I are use to travelling now. We'll be there for you.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Page   Turn the Page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:42 am

Firebug you think like me.. ummm we should we've been Partners in crime for an awfully long time.. See Joan .. Firebug and I know our way around the provinces now.. give us a mission and we are on it.. anything you want we will get..
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Page   Turn the Page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:44 am

Great story, wonderful; pics! Looks and sounds like you gals had a blast!

He is .. WOW handsome.. I love his unique coloring, and he has such a kind soft eye! Looking forward to a lot more pics.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Page   Turn the Page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Oh no worries there will many many pics to come.. I am so over the moon she finally got a horse she can trust.. and he's so handsome to boot.. Here's to many many memories to be made.. Turn the Page - Page 2 775395
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Page   Turn the Page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:20 pm

I WANT TO COME TOO!!!! when you go pick up Joans new Minis and the Fjord Filly hahahahahahahah we are not encourageing you JJ but working with you.........
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Page   Turn the Page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Reo and Thunder have been in the same stalls beside each other for 2 years now. As soon as Thunder goes into his stall Reo moves over to the boards that seperate them and gives a huge kick. Each and every time .... for going on 2 years now ... They can be out together and all is well. It's just an "indoor thing" that they have going.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Page   Turn the Page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:00 pm

haha the problem with gunnar is he follows through with his threats.. he ran a poor grey horse through the fence last year.. stinker..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Page   Turn the Page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Damn pony!
Back to top Go down
night owl

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Page   Turn the Page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:27 am

I also had a great experience at Dominica's. She was very kind and patient with us when we went to see Finn. Found out what a small world it is! I highly recommend PEI buckskins/duns. Me and Finn are having a great time. I'm sure you will too. He's a sweet looking little guy.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Page   Turn the Page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:39 am

Nightowl.. I'm glad your so happy with Finn.. he's a good looker ... and like you I love a buckskin and Dominica couldn't have been nicer.. great people her and Glenn are.. I'm hoping I can get up to the clinic to see you Sat.. fingers crossed..
Back to top Go down
blackfly

blackfly

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Page   Turn the Page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:52 am

Nice horse Firebug. He's a looker! I'm jealous. Congrats.

If JJ needs a mini, I happen to know where there is a cute Appaloosa mini gelding. Turn the Page - Page 2 368450
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Page   Turn the Page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:13 am

He's very handsome indeed. His colour has changed already with just a bit of cleaning up lol!

D's is the first place I'm looking when it's time for me to buy another pony. It's so nice to have one you can trust completely.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Page   Turn the Page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 am

your right Dex.. we just told D what we were looking for and volia.. she came through..
Back to top Go down
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Page   Turn the Page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:05 am

Congratulations Firebug - he is very handsome.

Gunnar - PLAY NICE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn the Page   Turn the Page - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turn the Page
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2